My dear wife

by larc 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((((((((((((Larc and Zazu)))))))))))))))))))

I never knew what happened. I'm so sorry for coming in so late! I think back in September I wasn't on the board much...had a wedding to plan back then. Zazu, I'm so thrilled that your recovery is coming along so well. Please be patient with yourself. You have a wonderful husband helping you grow...which doesn't seem that different than before. Keep him in check now!

Larc, you are a dear for keeping us informed. I am so thankful Zazu has you to help out. You are both so loved here!!!

Andi

• freedom96
    freedom96

Best wishes to you and your wife.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Larc and Jan,

We were glad to hear the update, sounds like Jan is doing quite well! Please be patient with yourself Jan, progress no matter how small is progress.......you will be better soon!

Love,

Katie and Craig

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I wasn't aware this happened. So very sorry for the trouble both of you went through.

The phrase "both of you" just struck me. Think about it...

Anyhow, I wish her back right as new, and sent a warm thought in your direction.

Hugs,

Amanda

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Please accept my deep concerns. I wish you both good health and nothing but the best.

Guest 77

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I do not spend nearly as much time on this site as I used to, and I missed this information. I am sorry I am so late in responding.

Larc I send my sincerest best-wishes to both you and your wife, wishing her a full recovery in both body, mind, and spirit.

I find it wonderful that you have found support here. An example like this shows that a website such as this does serve some useful purpose, both to relate information to those who would seek it, and to provide comfort and friendship to those in need.

Get well soon...

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Carl!!! My heart went into my throat when I read the title. Thank goodness it wasn't what I was thinking.

Jan, It is now spring and you can go on those walks you've been wanting to go on. If I were there, I would go on them with you.

I'll call you later and maybe we can lift each others spirits.

I love you, you special, speical lady.

• Soledad
    Soledad

so sorry about what happened last year, I didn't know. Im glad that she is doing better. hugs to both you and your wife.

• outnfree
    outnfree

I, too, was scared to read this thread, larc! I was afraid zazu had had another stroke!

I very much enjoyed our phone conversation last fall. With her bright mind and tenacious will, I knew Jan would make splendid progress. Becoming easily fatigued is difficult, but just adding 10 more minutes of walking every 5-7 days or so should build her up gradually. (That's 5 mins further going and coming, remember, not 10 mins each way.)

Hang in there, carl, and may the two of you have many more wonderful years together.

outnfree

• patio34
    patio34

Thanks for the update, Larc. I have been wondering about Jan.

Pat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit