My dear wife

by larc 39 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

As many of you know, my wife had a stroke back in September. I was so happy that over 80 people sent us public and private e-mails. Some sent flowers and one person sent a gift.

It meant so much to me and my wife to have this kind of support. Once my wife was back home, I got all of your responses printed out, It brought a tear to her eyes when she read it in print.

Well, Jan is mostly all recovered. Her mind is very good. The only residual is that she is very weak. Even though she walks every day, her strength has not returned yet.

Sometimes, she gets emotional over this lack of progress in her life. I try to stay calm, but it is not easy for either one of us.

I rarely, if ever, write about my personal life, but I feel comfortable doing so here.

Thank you ahead of time for listening.

• nilfun
    nilfun

This is a great place for support, isn't it? I'm happy to hear that your wife is doing better.

Take care

• Gopher
    Gopher

Wow Larc. I hope Zazu / Jan keeps progressing in her health. Sometimes progress is slow, but at least she is able to get out for those walks. They probably are doing the most good that anything could do.

Please assure her that she is thought of each time we see one of your posts.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I'm glad she's doing better

• Jesika
    Jesika

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lark and Jan)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm glad to hear she is doing better larc. Please give her a gentle hug from all of us here.

Be well.

• Ghost of Esmeralda
    Ghost of Esmeralda

oh my god, Larc, I had no idea that happened I'm so glad she's doing better (((((((((((((((Larc and Jan))))))))))))) Sending big, healing hugs to both of you...

hugs

essie

www.ghostwriter.homestead.com

• larc
    larc

Thank you all for your kind responses.

Where I live it is late, and I have to get my rest, plus, my wife told me that we have to get up early to do something or other. I have no idea what she has in mind, but I am sure that I will be there.

See ya all later, and thanks for your support.

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((((Jan & Carl )))))))

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Keep getting stronger Jan

The very best wishes for the both of you.

((((((((((CARL&JAN))))))))))

plum

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit