WHY DOES THE 'PHONE ALWAYS RING WHEN I'M ON THE LOO?

by Dansk 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have two words for you: CORDLESS PHONE

We are a business line at home, so I take the cordless with me to every room, including that one. Can't afford to miss a business call.

Loo is French and has come to mean the toilet..........can't recall the original word. We were informed by a guide in England what it was. I think it was something referring to what they yelled out, in the really old times, when they dumped the chamber pots out the windows.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Uhm, Mulan, who handles it after you?

Dansk

• Mulan
    Mulan

Very funny, Dansk. Soap and water help a lot!!! Including washing the phone. I'm not a man by the way.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I'm not a man by the way.

What DO you mean! We're the clean gender!

Dansk

• dubla
    dubla

well, pretty soon it seems youll be getting instant messages on the loo instead..........

somehow this doesnt sound very sanitary to me.......im trying not to picture smudges on the screen or keyboard, but geez......"a waterproof and wireless keyboard can be placed on the lap"?? what the??

aa

• Soledad
    Soledad

ROFLMAO at this thread!!

Just let it ring. if it's that important they'll call back. that's it.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    OK, so I'm sat there about to perform, the 'phone rings, it could be important, I quickly pull my clothes up, I've a turtle's head hanging in my underpants and I waddle like a duck to the 'phone ---- which immediately stops! I dial 1471 and get an automated message "Sor-ry, but the last caller did not leave their number."

OMG!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit