WHY DOES THE 'PHONE ALWAYS RING WHEN I'M ON THE LOO?

by Dansk 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

hmmmm.... if I were you, I'd check for a hidden camera.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Why do my kids always get into an shouting match when I'm in the WC? Never fails.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Picture this: a quiet Saturday morning. Dogs are taking their second morning nap. Big Tex is still asleep after working until 2:00 a.m. Kids are quietly watching cartoons. Mommy decides she can sneak off to the loo for about five minutes. Suddenly the phone rings, the kids start arguing, the dogs start barking, and the front doorbell rings. It's enough to constipate a person.

Nina

• Xena
    Xena

Karma dude, KARMA

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol xjw_b12 If only I could catch the flamin thing I could pull its legs off.

I used to talk to a guy on the phone that used to post here last year and he would keep me talking for a least an hour or more! Anyways, I swear he was on the bog all the time, you could hear him wee and then pull the chain.....geeeesh.

Brummie

• gumby
    gumby

There isn't a phone call in this world that's so important, that it would make me cut short my pooping.........none! That's the most important moment of my day dammit!

Gumby

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Your downstairs neighbors are serious about you getting your sewer pipe fixed?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Sniggered and LOL at all the replies

It's true, isn't it! EVERYTHING happens when we go to the loo!

What gets me is that when I sit down and I'm ready to perform the 'phone rings. I sit there and think "Should I answer it, it could be important?!"

But then I think "Well, if it stops I can always dial 1471 (in the UK this means one can get the number of the last person who 'phoned)"

However, if someone 'phones directly after the person who has just 'phoned it will be THEIR number that can be retrieved and the "important" 'phone call could be missed. Also, not all numbers can be retrieved by dialling 1471 (some just don't want their number given out so dial an extra digit to prevent it).

OK, so I'm sat there about to perform, the 'phone rings, it could be important, I quickly pull my clothes up, I've a turtle's head hanging in my underpants and I waddle like a duck to the 'phone ---- which immediately stops! I dial 1471 and get an automated message "Sor-ry, but the last caller did not leave their number."

Why are 'phone calls so important? I work from hime! Ah, well, that's life!

Hey, Brummie, the guy with the 'phone in the loo, was his first name Rex? He used to do exactly the same thing. I 'phoned one day and heard "Arrghh - ooohhh - SPLADOOSH!".

I said "Are you all right, Rex?"

He replied "Yeah, fine, I'm on the loo!"

Dansk

• Prisca
    Prisca

Don't you have an answering machine? They're perfect for those situations. If the call is important, they'll leave a message, if not, no message.

Simple.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Prisca,

If the call is important, they'll leave a message,

NOT TRUE! I have contacts who absolutely HATE answerphones! They will not leave a message under any circumstances!

Dansk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit