New here

by MarkofCane 61 Replies latest jw experiences

• cha ching
    cha ching

Well, if you want to save your self some worry, problems, time and possible head cutting off.... get sick the week of his visit... OR 'get a job out of town'.... haha.... The more you meet, the more likely they will be to hunt you down. It never is really about 'how you are doing', it's really about what you are doing... right?

It is sad, but they have more questions to ask than a 2 year old, and they really, really 'want to keep the congregation clean.' Really..... don't meet.

• MarkofCane
    MarkofCane

Freddo

Funny stuff. What's weird is that I'm a grown ass man and I still afford them some authority over me. Its a hard thing to understand unless your in a cult.

MC

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I showed an Elder Russells pyramid chart in the original book....he turned pale white and looked like he was going to faint...very akward!

Welcome from Australia!

• All for show
    All for show

Warm Welcome. I would, along with others, would love to know more, without giving away identfying traits. Kids? Wife? Are they awake? Are you a servant?

I woke up August of 2014. The JW dot org craze was rampant, we were laughing about it and I did a google image search. It was a golden calf with people bowing down, inside was a jw dot org logo. I clicked the image which brought me to a thread here. My world fell apart.

People here have amazing advice. Take it slow. Be pissed, breath, take it all in. A new life awaits you!

• Stirred
    Stirred

Welcome! Yes, Internet tripping to seek help acter elders and friends could not sufficiently answer my quesrion led me here too...initially it was UN issue. I was in shock then sucked it in as husband and elder and MS friends tried to encourage me to stay true for kids and Jehovah....2013-4 changes led to second time I ventured online and allowed myslef to "slip" and read online....quite the rabbit hole.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Welcome
  • KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Welcome!
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    Witness 007 recalled, "I showed an Elder Russells pyramid chart in the original book....he turned pale white and looked like he was going to faint...very akward!"
    EX-CELLENT! You get BONUS POINTS for that!
  • PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail
    Cane-Sharing your reaction to the cemetery has left my heart aching, For some reason I am drawn to cemeteries and walk through the tombstones, wondering about the people who are buried there. As JWs we aren't allowed to really mourn the huge loss of our loved ones dying. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome MOC , I enjoyed your OP and look forward to hearing more ,Those Elders appearing at your door while writing here , could have been sent by Satan , not Jah .LOL

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit