I've just won the lottery

by Half banana 16 Replies latest social humour

• Half banana
    Half banana

I’ve just won the lottery!

This will really make all of you jealous! No truly, I won’t have to work again, enough money for all my needs and more, a lot more! I’m going to have a big, big open zoo and keep only animals which can be trusted with humans. I love watching animals. I’ll probably devote a lot of time to finding the finest foods and improve my cooking skills. I reckon with my new wealth I’ll be able to remain healthy and virtually live forever!

Did I mention the lottery winnings? Well it’s not actual cash you see but it’s real, oh! yes it is real, so they tell me-- and others who have won also believe it so it must be true. So you can guess how I’m feeling, I’m in heaven!

Actually it’s a heavenly lottery, it comes from heaven they said and you can win if your parents are believers or something. Like it’s an invisible lottery but the winnings are real ’cos it says so in the Bible somewhere and everyone knows that the Bible is the truest thing there is and you can’t get truer than that! I’m not sure when I get the prize but everyone else is looking forward to receiving their prize as well.

I wonder for how long other winners have been waiting for their rewards? I was told the organisation which offers these prizes has been going since 1879 so it must be a solid business to have kept going for so long but no one has yet got their rewards yet-- but they do keep on saying the prize is still coming.

They keep on saying it but I haven’t seen any benefits for the punters, the people at the top have their own TV station and they look super well dressed and well fed so I guess they must be rich and able to pay out when the time comes. But why no pay outs yet?

Now I’m getting a teensy weensy bit anxious whether they really mean it or not. Do they really pay up and give out the rewards? Anyone else won on this lottery?

I would like to know have any of you personal experience of receiving anything from this organisation after being promised a fantastic reward?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

And I thought you'd really won the lottery ... I was getting ready to say well done and everything.

Goddammit ...

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Hank promised me a million dollars when i leave town. All i have to do is kiss his a little....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fDp7pkEcJVQ

• amicabl
    amicabl

That was clever and funny. I was going to congratulate you too.

• freddo
    freddo

Greetings Mr. 50% Yellowfruit,

I am a Nigerian Princess whose father was cruelly murdered before he could escape cruel tyranny with our family savings of $10,000,000,000,000 (Ten Trillion USD).

Would you please send me just $1,000,000 (One million USD) so I can get the paperwork in order to release it quickly through very costly court cases.

I am a true Christian girl and very beautiful and hope to find an honest Christian man (looks not important) to love me tenderly.

Please wire the dough err ... please expedite funds through Western Union to P.O. Box Mboto Gorge, West Africa.

Thank you my loved one.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Someone, somewhere, sometime wins the Lottery and its very tangible. They get a multi fold for what they paid.

But religions are just scams. They get everything from you, promising you of multi fold returns, but never give back any.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    And I thought you'd really won the lottery ... I was getting ready to say well done and everything.
    Goddammit ...
    That was clever and funny. I was going to congratulate you too.

lol...it was posted in jokes & humour, right?

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Russell showed us the perfect lottery scheme

Image result for russell pyramid tombstone

the old pyramid. Ones on top get all of it.

• compound complex
    compound complex

You might have "won" on the basis of family merit if, as you surmised, you have true believers in your immediate family.

• Half banana
    Half banana

This is the prize: everlasting life in paradise. Sounds too good to be true!

This is the deal, the cost of the lottery ticket: All you have to do to win the prize is give up your own conscience and use the conscience supplied by the GB, plus you give up your education, most of your spare time, plus all of your personal ambitions, you then adopt the personality of a sheep and bow before the great panjandrums of the JW org in holy obedience. You must now permanently switch off any urges to logical thinking.

It's a fair deal isn't it? Throw your life away serving the GB for the sake of being in paradise?

Hang on! Hang on a mo! all you ever get back is a USELESS PROMISE but the goods NEVER arrive, it's exactly like being in a South Pacific Cargo cult!

.....who has the best side of this bargain?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit