What would make an Ex-Jw go back to been a full in Baptized JW

by LOLS 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

What Carla said. I would just be very vigilant about him and other JWs indoctrinating your kids. Keep them involved in school, activities with non JWs,make a deal with the spouse.....only Sunday meetings...none on school days or nights. If they don't want to go then they don't have to. Your kids will be taught to think, have normal friendships and development etc.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I do have one little piece of advice, if your partner brings home any literature for the children, please look through every single page, and pay attention to the illustrations first. There are pictures in their books, magazines, and brochures that will give your small children night terrors. When I was a child I had nightmares that would actually wake me up screaming. I did not put two and two together until after my own children started having some of the exact nightmares, and it was because was those pictures in their publications. Whatever happens between you and your spouse, make sure you protect your children from that cult no matter what it takes.

• Giordano
    Giordano

LOLS.........A final consideration for you:

Like the Catholic Church, the Boy Scouts...... you name the organization that caters to children there is a problem with child sexual abuse. Unfortunately the Jehovah's Witnesses make their pedophile problem worse.

Believe it or not the JW's insist on applying the old Jewish law that to take action or correct a wrong there must be two witnesses to the act.

The victim and another person.

I am sure the first thing you thought of...........is why would a pedophile commit a crime, such as this, in front of another person?

Should this situation come to light and is taken by a JW parent to the Elders they will be asked if there is another witness to this crime........... when told no.......... they will question the offender and if that person denies it they will not take any action.

For decades a JW parent was told not to report this crime to the Authorities.

Google the JW pedophile problem and all of the news coverage they have been getting.

The Australian Royal Commission found that since 1950 there have been 1006 cases in the JW Branch's files with a total of 1700 to 1800 victims.

How many of those cases were reported to the police? None.

More are now finally coming forward after the ARC hearings.

Please do your own research on this situation.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Tameria I had nightmares too, along with sleepwalking, panic attacks, and stuttered for a while. I was one scared little kid, always felt doomed. When my beloved grandpa died, I was 7 years old. I cried very hard at the funeral, the witnesses tried to comfort me, saying I’d see him again in the new system. I shook my head no, knowing in my little 7 year old mind, that I wouldn’t make Armageddon, because Jehovah would read my heart, knowing I hated being a JW, and I’d be killed.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I cannot imagine anything that would bring me back. Perhaps a gun to my head. It would have to be a literal gun, there is nothing else that could be to coerce me to go back.

Even if I was promised free alcohol and lap dances, I would not go back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit