October 14, 2015 BOE

by wifibandit 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

October 14, 2015

Re: Signs Announcing Meeting Times

https://infotomb.com//38v6n

"Midweek Meeting" and "Weekend Meeting" are now the official names.

TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS
    Re: Signs Announcing Meeting Times
    Dear Brothers:
    In view of the upcoming adjustments to our congregation meetings, please note the wording
    that should appear on signs that announce meeting times:
    Midweek Meeting [Day and Time]
    Weekend Meeting [Day and Time]
    If adjustments other than wording are made to the sign, please confirm that any zoning
    regulations are adhered to. Any expenses incurred would be the responsibility of the congregation
    rather than the branch office.
    We send our warm Christian love and best wishes.
    Your brothers,
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

IF in the future it is a requirement for any school that has children (minors) in it (think Theocratic Ministry SCHOOL) (kinda iffy with Watchtower STUDY but with a study of something you might tend to think students) that they might have to have a POLICE CHECK to make sure the adults are truly fine, individuals with upstanding morals, not PEDOPHILES.

It is October 2015 and all the naive (I was one) innocent's, believe the GB speaks for GOD and the faithful JW's will think, Oooohhh... changes again! We are soooo close to the Big A. It truly is just around the corner. I have heard that since the 1950's. ALL the old ones that told me that are DEAD.

So the GB has sent their warm Christian love and best wishes (fantasy thinking? What's with that?). The congregation now has to pick up the expenses (of course).

LoisLane... Now so happy and free. Life is truly wonderful out of WT.

• stillin
    stillin
    Do what I say. Pay for it yourselves.
  • Mary J Blige
    Mary J Blige
    So laminated A4 stuck over the top is not in accordance with the zone regulations?
  • JustVisting
    JustVisting

"IF in the future it is a requirement for any school that has children (minors) in it (think Theocratic Ministry SCHOOL) (kinda iffy with Watchtower STUDY but with a study of something you might tend to think students) that they might have to have a POLICE CHECK to make sure the adults are truly fine, individuals with upstanding morals, not PEDOPHILES."

Nice catch LoisLane, that is the reason they are changing the names- to once again skirt the law.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette
    I agree with Lois. I think they are doing this to get rid of the word "school" in any meeting titles because of the potential liability issues with pedophiles.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Instead of "Midweek Meeting" and "Weekend Meeting", the signs in front of Kingdumb Hauls should be:

• antes8080
    antes8080
    Like I had mention the real reason of the change was for the word school.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol this change was predictable
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Hi, Thanks a lot for these BOE's. Much appreciated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit