• berylblue
    berylblue

Congratulations!

Rosemarie

• kelpie
    kelpie

Jes, that is great news..

Congratulations

It is always easier to find work when you are employed.. It means you are "more employable"... dont give up... this is a stepping stone.

Kelps

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

Congratulations! Great news.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Congratulations, Jes! Great news! I'm a VP in Human Resources, so if you need any help with a resume later on, just drop me a line - I'll be glad to help.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Let me and BT know which Boston Market it is so we can come and visit. I'm really proud of you for sticking to your Plan -- you will go far. One step at a time!

Love & hugs,

Nina

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Jesika, like cruzanheart, please let me know which one and all of us will stop off and eat. I like Boston Market, they have great food!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Glad for you Jes.

Guest 77

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thanx everyone!!! (again )

Worldly, thanx for the offer, I do have one already, but if I need help updating it, I will let you know.

Cruzan and Tres.........It is the Boston Market in Carrollton @ Old Denton and Frankford (almost on the corner). I usually get there around 5pm and stay till close (10 -10:15pm). I am only off on Sunday. Come on by!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Buster
    Buster

Awright Jes. I think I had every job known to man when I was young. Yup gotta start somewhere.

- Buster

• wednesday
    wednesday

jess we frequent there often, i'm sure i will see u. congrats dear heart.

weds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit