It's not a Dream job, but I FOUND A JOB!!!!! :D

by Jesika 49 Replies latest jw friends

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Jessica: Congrats. Yeah, It may not be the best job in the world, but at least you will be bringing some bucks into your house and gaining valuable experience. I'm very happy for you.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Gopher, what a great saying, I like it.

LOL @ yiz and you would leave looking like this!! LOL j/k, that would get me fired .

El Kab.......AMEN!!

IMANALIENTO ........ TY

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

oops!

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Jesika that is great news!!!
    I know it's not your dream job but it's something until something better comes along. At least it's a reputable place unlike some sales/marketing scams many of us have fallen into before. So that's a good thing!

Congratulations!!! and keep us "posted"

Now I'm hungry, think I'll go to Boston Market tonight

• ballistic
    ballistic

Very pleased for you Jesika. I've done every job under the sun, and mostly they are about the people, the atmosphere and what you make of it -rather than the title. I am now reasonably well paid, but with that I take uncertainty, commuting, constant re-education and all that malarchy.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Away to go Jes!!!! It will be great to get the pay check.... Congratulations & Good Luck sweetie

• more2C
    more2C

Congratulations Jes!

You go girl! Pretty soon you'll be moving on up!

more2C

• Jesika
    Jesika
    Now I'm hungry, think I'll go to Boston Market tonight

LOL

constant re-education

I am looking forward to that part ballistic.

It will be great to get the pay check

Yes it will!!!!!

Thanx More2C

• kls
    kls

Jess? if i come to youre job will you give me free chicken?I love chicken! Any job is a good job.CONGRATULATIONS. OH i can smell it now.

• JH
    JH

Great news Jesika !

Now you can make Simon happy and

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit