Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool March 2024

by DerekMoors 71 Replies latest social humour

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

As long as there is still even a penny to be made, Lloydy Boy would never close his account.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Yup, definitely. He’ll be collecting money from strangers even if his channel disappears altogether. No shame.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I totally agree N.E.

Didn't Lloyd say himself something like:

'As long as there is breath in my body and love juice in my testicles and am going to fight and push back against Kim's vicious hate mob.."🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Kinda late to the party.

Put me in for 349 please.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

"Love juice in my testicles" sounds like lyrics he'd use if he ever tried his hand at writing a love song.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

It’s a cult. Followers are conditioned on the premise that his work is so important and that he needs to be funded appropriately. This is where I first found Jabba the Hutt despicable… well, not entirely true, because I did see his real photo beforehand. Fleecing cult members on their way out for a new cause that is centred round one person is tantamount to pushing drugs outside a rehab clinic.

He’s another J.F. Rutherford - bestowing upon himself these grand titles and even had his own Beth Sarim planned in Istria. He even at one point tweeted out that he wanted to purchase a dilapidated hotel there with donations and renovate it for a supposed retreat and recovery centre for cult victims.

I strongly suspect his long term plan was to purchase the family home in Istria and deposit his family there. He would have either purchased or rented his own place in Zagreb for his “office” or “studio”. But it would have been his fuck-pad to meet hookers and online dates.

All paid for by your generous donations.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think the plan was to lure vulnerable women to the hotel property in the pretence of offering “recovery” but in reality offering something else. At least that probably won’t come to pass as he envisioned. He also went to pick up female Ukrainians from the border at the start of the war. It’s as if he’s drawn to vulnerable females in general for some reason.

• Toblerone5
  • Listener
    Listener
    JW Leaks/Steven Unthank - Having observed this pool, and other Lloyd-related matters for some time, and taking into consideration his attacks and defamation of me for no legitimate reason whatsoever

He sure did get stuck into you -

As much as I hate to say it, the Jehovah’s Witness leadership is at least partially right when it accuses former members of being lying and deceitful. For my part, I do my very best to make sure all information I share with my viewers and readers is factual and truthful. I also surround myself with like-minded activists here at JW Watch and elsewhere who share my passion for exposing Jehovah’s Witnesses in an honest and responsible way.
    But throughout my years of activism I have been wary of individuals who do not care much about facts and seem to thrive on engineered drama and sensationalism. When this has the effect of dissuading doubting Jehovah’s Witnesses from reviewing “apostate” information it is bad enough. But in this case I am seeing something far worse. I am seeing horrific and traumatizing childhood abuse exacerbated through needlessly shattered hopes and expectations. I am seeing abuse survivors who have already been through unimaginable ordeals being manipulated into joining an outrage army; stirred up by invented problems to mobilize against foes who are, in reality, allies.
    https://jwwatch.org/australian-royal-commission/misinformation-on-the-australian-redress-scheme-is-harmful-to-survivors-and-it-must-stop
    Really, the things he accused you of are despicable, when you've stood in the background for years and have the victims interests at heart.

What was his real motives? The most apparent one is for self promotion as he compares himself as being so much better and having victims, those working for him and other potential cult followers, look to him as a source of fact and truth.

Not only that, but he can't have any competition. It hadn't been long before this that Steven became a little more public, giving interviews on Youtube. He even spoke about an award he received from an Australian State leader in 2020. I'm sure that must have posed such a threat. But I think there were other reasons for this attack from Lloyd and possibly had something to do with the privacy of one of the ARC victims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kx-CPJRusY

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The one thing that can guarantee that Evans will turn on you is if you do not agree with him all the time on all matters, no matter how minor or insignificant. If he cannot trust that you will support him unconditionally, he will begin to seek out reasons to question your character or motivations. If someone disagrees with him on something, he will seek opportunities to attack, using the disagreement as the excuse.

Regardless of how minor the issue is, he will go to war if you do not immediately back down. This is why it did not take long for his support to crumble after the livestream video. People rightly wanted to condemn his actions, but that meant becoming his enemy. Who is left that supports him anymore? And how long before they decide it's not worth it to navigate that minefield? And will they be added to the litigation?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit