Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool March 2024

by DerekMoors 71 Replies latest social humour

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

For those still interested in Lloyd's fall from grace, I made up a chart of my own.

April 2023 is when he put out his "Things Are Bad" tin cup begging video, and he got a small surge to 592 on the 13th of that month. I'm also using his all-time peak of 897 from November 2022.

For March, we're gonna say a modest -15, putting him at 352. I'm also curious as to when he might hit 300 and then 200. If he keeps up with an average of -20 every month, he'll be at less than 190 before the end of this year.

Happy guessing everyone.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I'm going to guess 346. He seems to steadily lose around 20 per month. I figured that those days were past and that the losses would be much more gradual, but he is still losing that many.

If he picks up the activity and engages with his patrons, he can probably slow the bleeding. But perhaps not, since one of the problems is that he is producing less exJW content and indicating that he wants to take the channel in a different direction. And we know how he will react if his supporters ask him to stay on topic. So the bleeding will continue.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Thanks for the info!

343 for me please!

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

346 here please.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

It’s a systemic problem for Lloyd. At 367, the numbers are still artificially high and for a large part they are remnants of what he once was and of fundraising campaigns of yesteryear. We’re seeing the numbers gradually auto-correct.

He had a chance to reverse this last year with the type of bounce he had gotten. But he failed to capitalise on the goodwill handed to him. He just assumed he was back and it was 2021 again. True to form he was cocky and making all these comments everywhere about having defeated the “defamation campaign”, only to throw up the white flag a few months later as his patrons continued to nosedive. I would have immediately hit the road and done a documentary and engaged local exJWs. He did no such thing and the content was sparse, repetitive and dull.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    content was sparse, repetitive and dull

That's one reason why any threat to shut down his work now is pointless. What difference would it make? Everyone else is reporting on current news, commenting on things like beardgate, etc. It seems like there's even more exJWs speaking out than ever before, even if they're not on top of news and protests etc. There's more quanity and quality elsewhere so would anyone even notice if he was gone?

Especially true for new ones out, like I said before. They weren't around when he was on Remini's show and actually churning out work (such as it was) and making noise. New he's just another background player. So yeah he might beg and get another little surge but I'd bet it won't be as much and won't take as long to correct and lose those gains. He's now in a bubble-and-burst stage except the bubble is smaller and smaller each time IMHO.

• Toblerone5
  • Yooters
    Yooters

Put me down for 280

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

“Time, times and half a time”

350 for me

Cheers🍷

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

330 for us please