Madonna is a dumb ass.

by LDH 82 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

OK, Just catching a little snippet of Matt Lauer's interview of Madonna right now. A few things come to mind.

1. Drop the fake ass British accent
    2. America is not interested in a "Spiritual" Pop Star
    3. Kaballah is just another religion, regardless of your argument that it is not. (Doesn't everyone say that their religion is not a "religion" but the "truth.")
    4. You have spent one night too many partying and are starting to look old.
    5. You can't rap. Forget it.
    6. How unfair of you--you spent years corrupting young women and now you are trying to protect your daughter from the same corruption. How dare you.

Stick to making music, not sharing your "world theory" with everyone.

Lisa

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

LDH: I was howling reading your post. Too funny. I think I woke up the apartment complex.

• manon
    manon

A big AMEN to all of the above!!!

• bebu
    bebu

Ditto.

bebu

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Why is Madonna still popular? Really?

She had a couple of pretty good songs, In the 80's .

But now, what has she really done that was even somewhat good in the past several years? Honestly, I don't see why she is fawned over so much by fans and media.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Madonna is a dumb ass.

Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!

Whew, I feel better.....

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I think Madonna has a mind for business and a bod for sin, to borrow a phrase from the movies. In terms of dance music, she has consistently released club-pleasing music.

I have never cared for her acting, except in Evita and Deparately Seeking Susan, where her directors controlled the show. I just don't think she is objective in terms of her acting.

My best friend called last night and asked if I caught her on Will & Grace. (no)...he is a fan and he said she sucked the big one!

If they show Swept Away on my flight to Vegas next month, I'll scream!

• joelbear
    joelbear

Madonna Rocks.

• TR
    TR

Yes, I too saw that interview.

Madonna the circus freak thinks she can act. What a joke. Slut-bitch of the mellenium.

TR

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I saw that interview. What an about face Madonna has done. She did nothing but sleaze up the 80's with her MTV style of music (which I would say is OK at best). She did pretty well in Evita, now she wants to protect Lourdes and Rocco from the stuff she promoted as "it".

I lived in England for 6 months about 15 years ago. Here's this Texan going over and living in England. I quickly got a British accent for the time I was over there. I came back sounding totally different. But after I returned home, my Texas accent quickly came back. I think she's faking the accent also!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit