"how awful it must be to be dying as an apostate!"

by purrpurr 39 Replies latest jw friends

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

I heard today about a former jw/now apostate who is dying in hospital. This information was accompanied by the comment of "wouldn't be awful to be lying there in hospital,dying as an apostate! Knowing that you have no hope!?" That came from a jw as you might guess.

Personally when I am lying in hospital,dying as an apostate I will take comfort in knowing that I will become part of the cycle of life as all things are.

And what about all those awake but in jw's who are secretly apostate?

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Because lying there in hospital dying as a JW is just an awesome way to go.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Having experienced knocking on heaven's door a couple of times, I can tell you that all you worry about is your family and how they will handle their loss.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    dying as an apostate! Knowing that you have no hope!?

I thought God decided who got resurrected? So they think we're all lost forever in their God's eyes. So much love in that religion!

• stillin
    stillin

Mark Twain said "I would prefer Heaven for the climate but Hell for the company."

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

At the end of life I will go out happily knowing I won't have one of those crappy JW memorials.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i underwent an operation a few weeks ago--i was fully aware it carried a degree of risk. as i went under the general anaesthetic--i wondered what would be the other end--lol. the next instant i woke up...but it was 3 hours later.

so far--so good.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

snugglebunny:

your comment though short, is very insightful

regarding OP:

dying sucks but so does never dying, so i guess we better make the best of what we have now

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Typical JW propaganda. It's said to justify remaining tied to an intellectually dishonest cult.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I'd rather die an apostate than live as a JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit