The Watchtower's Most Secret Book!

by Atlantis 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

JW GoneBad:

When you think of all the contributions it took to print those books, and then tossed in the shredder, just on the opinion of the governing body, what a waste of money, time, and effort. Shameful!

Then, when you think about how Fred Franz debunked the concept of the governing body, then it really makes a person sick to their stomach.

Petra!

• vienne
    vienne

Do we have an official Watchtower letter ordering books destroyed?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

vienne:

Yes vienne, there are 4 of them.

Literature Approved For Discard

I will send you a pm with a link.

Petra!
  • Littlewilly
    Littlewilly

There are lot of secret books and literature locked away or out of circulation, for obvious reasons, must keep people away from " The Truth "

• RolRod
    RolRod

I remember in the early 80s, a letter being read to the congregation from the Society about all the work they were doing and the building of new headquarters in various places and that these places were in need of older literature to stock their libraries for research, and requested that ALL publishers and Kingdom Hall library pack up all pre 1950 books and send them to the Society. I lived in NYC at the time and we had quite a few Bethelites, I remember seeing them going through the Kingdom Hall Library and packing up books.

In a conversation with Randy Watters he admitted to me that it was all BS, that the Society had them all destroyed.

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit