The Watchtower's Most Secret Book!

by Atlantis 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

The Watchtower's Most Secret Book!

The Truth that gives you Eternal Life, Bethel Edition

THE TRUTH that gives you ETERNAL LIFE was published on Watchtower presses, and is not to be confused with THE TRUTH that leads to ETERNAL LIFE published by the Watchtower
    Bible and Tract Society.

It is based on the same book however, and published secretly by Bethelites right under the nose of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. Please note the two underlined words in each book title which are different.

Back in the late 70s there was a witch hunt at Watchtower headquarters in Brooklyn, New York. There were Jehovah's Witnesses, including Bethel Elders, who were meeting in private
    groups studying the Scriptures independent of Watchtower authority or publications.

As a result, different conclusions were being learned than those of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. The Governing Body began a witch hunt purging the headquarters of all those who would differ from their views. Conditions at Bethel became so extreme, that former Bethel Elder, Randall Watters, felt that the next governing body requirement would be to click his heels and give a "Heil Hitler"!

The book that the Society used to indoctrinate at that time was THE TRUTH that leads to ETERNAL LIFE. These small Bible groups at Bethel decided to publish their own views and the result is this Truth Book. The Bethelites Truth Book edition!

Even a mention that this book existed would have been grounds for immediate disfellowshipping, and swift removal from Watchtower Headquarters. This book was owned by Ray Franz' close friend Tom Cabeen, who worked at Bethel and was in charge of the printing presses. Tom gave the book to a Bible Student, who in turn sent the book to us. This book has gone unnoticed by the general public for almost 40 years.

The covers for these books were printed on Watchtower presses, and it is not known how many copies were made or how many copies survived. What is known however, is that this book was published in secret at Watchtower Headquarters by Bethelites, who only wanted to read the Bible by itself. The Watchtower Society's Governing Body could not allow this to happen.

If a Jehovah's Witness were ever caught with this book at Watchtower Bethel, the governing body would not even loan them a shovel to dig their own grave!

Download:

Petra!
  • Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Cool Stuff..... I did not know that.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Sea Breeze:

Hi Sea Breeze! Hope you are staying safe and healthy. Have a wonderful evening!

Petra

• Realbavman
    Realbavman

I never knew this either. This is very awesome! Thank you for this download!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Realbavman:

Your welcome! Have a wonderful evening.

Petra

• jp1692
    jp1692

Let’s review: It’s a cult!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

jp1692:

Let's review: It's a cult!

jp1692 always says that, and he is right!

Petra!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

This is news to me ,and its GOOD NEWS and is this what is downloaded ? I`ll have to open the links tomorrow as I don`t have time tonight.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I so want this to be true and provable. If there are copies extant with good provenance they would be blue gold. When the original book came out it was gold to me as a young pioneer. They went out like hot cakes and the profit as a young eager pioneer was almost worth going out on the work for. I was then, a true believer.

I would love to see/hear first hand evidence that this dynamite was a product of the 1970s and not some later spoof.

The source here, Atlantis/Petra makes me sit up and take notice, you are the a massive portal for good stuff so thank you again. If you could give us some provenance without outing anyone, that would be great.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I think Petra gave some really good provenance in the O.P. This is Tom Cabeen's personal Copy. I have no doubt it is genuine, and it is of great Historical interest. Thank you Petra/Atlantis !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit