I guess "New Boy" is now "The Bethelite"

by The Bethelite 11 Replies latest jw friends

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

I dropped my old computer 2 weeks ago and had to get a new one. I tried to log on under "New Boy" for over a week and since there was no way to retrieve my old pass word I gave up and started a new profile as The Bethelite.

I just want to thank everyone for the help in getting my new book out, In fact I put this website in the dedication in the book. Sells are going very nicely. In fact I went from having 300 friends on my Facebook to having over 2,200 in just 2 weeks.!

If anyone here has read the book, I would love to get any feed back.

Thank you all again

Keith Casarona

• mann377
    mann377

Well come back

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks for the info on your book -- I'll check out on Amazon.

• KiwiBoy
    KiwiBoy

Part way through it...can hardly put it down. Well done,

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Sorry I meant to post on this thread yesterday. Forgot. Anyway great book, loved it!!!!

• sparky1
    sparky1

I read through it in just a few days. My sister was up on vacation and read it in about three days. She never realized what some of us Bethelites had to go through. The book corroborated some of my own stories for her. Highly recommended for any non-Bethelite for a 'peek behind the curtain'.

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

Thank you Sparky and all you folks that have read it. If you could please post a review on the Amazon Books website I would greatly appreciate it!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I just want to also add I like the sensor of humour throughout the chapters. If you're familiar with Brock Tallons two books. ''Journey to God's House'' and ''Escape from Paradise''. Similar writing style with that tongue-in-cheek humour. Love it!!! Cracks me up!!

• sparky1
    sparky1

Keith, I just posted a 5 star review on Amazon. It will take a day or two to post. Hope it helps you and I wish you all the best.

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

Sparky thank you very much from one war buddy to the othert.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit