Why did you leave the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by Vanderhoven7 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Actually, she did not pretend anything. She knew where the quote came from. That's why she pressed her buzzer. She temporarily struggled for the name of the book itself. Watch it again.

Maybe, Maybe not. I qualified my comment by saying “if” she planned it. I remember all those bogus tv evangelist and their later exposed fraud, crying and everything so it is possible. Don’t confuse judging a person’s motive with with interpreting a video show.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Can people love the Father and the Son without associatiating with an organization with headquarters in New York?

And why can't Watchtower apostates know and love Jehovah and His Son? Does rejection of Watchtower religion mean one is rejecting Jehovah?

Or is it as Joe Turec said - Unlike true Christians who preach the gospel of Jesus death and resurrection, JWs think salvation is through the organization. No where does Jesus say we are saved by an organization. No where is that instructed in any gospel or epistle. We are saved by faith in Jesus.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Van, God is the ultimate judge. WT claims to be God’s agency on earth. The individual needs to come to his personal conclusion. Compared to 1 century Jews concluding that JC was the Messiah and they should listen to him. Believe what you like but a lot of Jews that believed they loved God reciting the Shemah about loving God by being at Jerusalem on Passover 70 instead on listening to Jesus’s instructions—perished.

”For this is what the love of God means, that you observe his commandment.”

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Fisherman

"God is the ultimate judge. WT claims to be God’s agency on earth."

Strange that you cannot judge whether those not affiliated with your organization may know and love Father and Son.

After all God's unique agency on eartn has no qualms about judging millions who were martyred in previous centuries for faith in Christ as non Christians. Similarly they judge that those not affiliated with your organization who name the name of Christ today are not Christians.

What is it about affiliation with your organization that might make JWs uniquely capable of knowing and loving Jehovah and His Son?

Are there not Christians in the world other than those affiliated with your organization that obey God's commands?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Are there not Christians in the world other than those affiliated with your organization that obey God's commands?

Not as JW understand the Bible:” One faith, one Lord, one Baptism”—doesn’t allow for other religions. Beating a dead horse here. We will see how it all ends.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Re: Are there not Christians in the world other than those affiliated with your organization that obey God's commands?

"Not as JW understand the Bible."

Tell me what biblical commands do they not obey?

By the way unlike the Watchtower faith, the one faith delivered to the saints has not changed one iota.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Tell me what biblical commands do they not obey?

Hear, O Israel, Jehovah our God is one Jehovah, 30 and you must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind and with your whole strength.’ 31 The second is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these—Mark12:29

So called christians worship Jesus, believe in the trinity, hell..Don’t worship God in Spirit and truth.

Fight in wars against fellow christians of their own church , There is even Christianity that practice 1Cor6:9,10. Believe what you like and do what you like. You’ve been around JW long enough Van to know JW theology

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

The Berean church I am associated with in the US does not believe the Trinity or that the soul is immortal or that the punishment for sin is eternal torment. They believe in one God, Jehovah and that Jesus is His only begotten Son. They are against war and are for holy living.

So on what bases would your organization conclude that they could not know and love God and His Son?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Hi Van,

So on what bases would your organization conclude that they could not know and love God and His Son?

Again like I said before, on the basis that that’s how JW interpret the Bible. For example JW profess to be Christ brothers:

“Lord when did we see you naked and hungry… the least of my brothers.. you did it to me.”

Also, as you are very well aware, as JW interpret the Bible non JW are not Christians. You have the JW argument s posted on the JW website.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

fisherman "Again like I said before, on the basis that that’s how JW interpret the Bible. For example JW profess to be Christ brothers:

“Lord when did we see you naked and hungry… the least of my brothers.. you did it to me." I like it that you wrote JW profess to be Christ's brothers. WT 11/5/15 page 26,27 identified Christ's brothers as "his anointed representatives" and "involves submission to his brothers" The study edition of March 2015 also promotes the anointed as Christ's brothers that we should support according to WT. That however is not what Jesus said. Matt 12:50" For WHOEVER does the will of my Father who is in heaven, that one is my brother and sister and mother." see Mark 3:35, Luke 8:21 So it isn't just self proclaimed anointed that are Christ's brothers that we will be judged as to how we treat, but anyone doing his Father's will. But that doesn't work with the WT lies that want you to obey the GB because they are "likened to the voice of Jesus"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit