Who Do You Think Will Be The Nominees For President In The Next US Election?

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Simon and RubaDub you both should be ashamed of yourselves using such degrading languge concerning Sen. Warren.

Howabout just calling her a fucking liar and thief until she produces evidence that she really qualified for all those benefits reserved for true Native Americans? If she cannot do that then she's no better than a fraudulent welfare recipient stealing the taxpayers' dollars.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I’m a father and I would never say something like that. You will never be on one of my threads again! You are a thief - I see what you did there, Min. XD

Playing the fatherhood card, eh? Tsk, Tsk.

You might get some kind of code violation if you carry on like that XD

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I don't think Sanders can run as the Democratic Party presidential nominee. I believe the DNC adopted a new rule to prevent any more Sanders like candidates from running in that race. Sanders is not or ever will be a Democrat. He traditionally runs a Democrat for Senate, refuses to accept the nomination, and then runs as an Independent.

In reality, it doesn't matter who the DNC runs against Trump in the 2020 presidential race - Trump will get re-elected.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I'm voting for jesus! He can fix everything! I bet he could even make hurricane Florence go away!

just saying!

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon and RubaDub you both should be ashamed of yourselves using such degrading languge concerning Sen. Warren. Do you call people of color or minorities such words?

No, but I call people who pretend to be minorities in order to take the place of someone who actually is what they are - a liar and a cheat.

Warren is the Rachel Dolezal of the Senate and it's really sad that she gets away with such fraud.

• titch
    titch

Well, whoever the Democratic Party---or, the Independent Party---or a third party---put up as the candidate---it is imperative that it is someone who can stand up to the absolute bullying that is Donald J. Trump. The man is by his nature and personality, the equivalent of a school-yard bully. So, I hope that the Democratic Party, or some other party, get it right in two years. But, hey, if the U.S. electorate want to have a bully continue as the President, then that's what they'll get. I don't see it, but I hope that that does not happen again. Best Regards

Titch

• Boredposter
    Boredposter

It doesn't matter who the nominees are. We are pretty much screwed either way. We are over 21 trillion in debt and neither Democrats or Republicans seem to be serious about fixing the debt problem. Democrats tax and spend. Republicans cut taxes and continue to spend.

• minimus
    minimus

Trumps not a bully, he just defends himself

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

In 2020, I predict Pence will run for re-election.

As for the Democrats, I think it will be between Kerry, Sanders, and Biden.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If I was an American I would have voted for Francis Underwood but seeing he is no longer eligible ,

I would if i was eligible cast my vote for Claire Underwood .

She has balls and can kick ass.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit