Who Do You Think Will Be The Nominees For President In The Next US Election?

by minimus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think Trump will be the nominee for the Republicans and the Democrats... I have no clue. I hope Bernie Sanders runs again and wonder if Hillary would dare go for a rematch.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I heard it’s a run off between Kanye West and Lisa Simpson.

• minimus
    minimus

The Dems don’t like Kanye anymore because he likes Trump 🤫

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Tony tight pants for Prez!

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Hopefully someone new for the Dems. I'm tired of these retread candidates.

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    I think Trump will be the nominee for the Republicans and the Democrats... I have no clue. I hope Bernie Sanders runs again and wonder if Hillary would dare go for a rematch.
    I think the same. Trump will be the Republican candidate, I hope Bernie runs again for the democrats, and I really hope Hillary does NOT run again.
  • pixel
    pixel

Chelsea Clinton?

• minimus
    minimus

I think Elizabeth Warren will have a tough time getting re-elected as a senator. She may win but I think her potential run for Prez will be marred by her overall performance in Massachusetts

• minimus
    minimus

I would like to see Chelsea run against her mother

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Never mind 2020, what about 2024? Michael Moore says Trump will stick around as long as he can, including changing the constitution or whatever it takes.

“We’ve cut more regulations in a year and a quarter than any administration, whether it’s four years, eight years or, in one case, 16 years,” he said. “Should we go back to 16 years? Congressman, can we have that extended? The last time I jokingly said that, the papers started saying 'he's got despotic tendencies!' No, I'm not looking to do it, unless you want to do it.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit