There is no Holy Spirit.

by hoser 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

hose, you brought some memories from once upon a time when I was on my way out and doing all kinds of non-JW things (and people). never saw if from that point of view, but yes, that's literally living proof that those things are just nonsense.

• tiki
    tiki

Thank you outlaw for proof positive that holy spirit does in fact exist!!!😜

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I drank, did drugs and shagged whores before I was baptised,and after I was baptised,I was a so called brother in the cong reaching out, no one ever knew.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

You're a bad, bad man.

• Island Man
    Island Man
    "There is no holy spirit"

I figured as much when I read that holy spirit helps God's servants to remember things and I noticed that speakers on the platform would regularly forget the names of persons in the audience with whom they've interacted with multiple times a week for years! Speakers' brains wouldn't be so taxed to the point of failing if they had the help of holy spirit.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Holy spirits as gods are conceptual ideologies born out of human imagination and ignorance.

There is physical evidence to support that humans do exist though.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

During my fade, I spent years at the meeting on apostate sites like this while operating the sound equipment...

somehow god's spirit never knew....

• waton
    waton

There is no holy spirit?. glad you are telling me. I was always traipsing around fearful of committing the unpardonable sin against HS, . All other sins seem to be so much more fun.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
  • HereIgo
    HereIgo

Hoser,

I came to that conclusion after the Elders asked me before being appointed as an MS the famous line " is there anything preventing you from becoming an MS?" I said no of course, but there was quite a few things that probably could have prevented it. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit