There is no Holy Spirit.

by hoser 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• hoser
    hoser

There is no Holy Spirit.

I lead a double life. I post on apostate web sites, swear like a sailor, covertly subvert the watchtower religion and do many other things I'd rather not mention.

I was asked to say a prayer at the meeting. Lol.

There is no Holy Spirit.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

And cue random poster to repent and report you in three, two, one...

• James Jack
    James Jack

You are not alone.

• jp1692
    jp1692

It's true Hoser, there is no Holy Spirit--at least not anything like what we were taught by the JW religion.

I would like to suggest that you are squandering this knowledge living a "double life" and pretending to believe things which you obviously do not.

How about trying an authentic life?

By the way, living authentically does not require giving up swearing or divulging any other of your secret pleasures! ... LOL

• hoser
    hoser

jp1692

Im not pretending to believe anything. I know it's all a lie. Bullshit as we call it in these parts. I stay in good standing for selfish reasons and along the way I have helped many of my loved ones wake up which would not have happened if I were an outsider.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Well, Hoser. It sounds like you're making good use of what you yourself call "a double-life."

I'm just suggesting that there is actually something better. That, at least, is how it turned out for me. I also used to rationalize and justify to myself why I would "stay in good standing." My reasons were really, really good ... to me, at the time.

Sorry if that sounds self-righteous. That's the last thing I would want to be. I'm just sharing my experience.

Keep us posted!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

There is no Holy Spirit.

Image result for wrongImage result for Smirnoff vodka

• hoser
    hoser

jp1692

Me staying in is just good business ATM. I keep contacts on both sides of the fence so to speak. Contacts mean contracts

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Me staying in is just good business ATM. I keep contacts on both sides of the fence so to speak. Contacts mean contracts.....hoser

Image result for sell your soul to the devil.Image result for sell your soul to the devil

• jp1692
    jp1692
    Hoser: Me staying in is just good business ATM. I keep contacts on both sides of the fence so to speak. Contacts mean contracts

Sounds like the proverbial deal with the devil!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit