If turned off by the GB's latest bloopers- do you still have faith in God and Christ?

by the-Question 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the-Question
    the-Question

SOME go back to CHURCHianity!

And that, to ME, indicates they never HAD real faith in God- but it was in MEN....

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

The Bible was written by men with all its mistakes and false prophecies. So read your bible and free yourself from slavery !!!

• steve2
    steve2

Oh welcome - of sorts - to the-Question, the latest in a tediously long line of Bible thumpers.

Love your unsubtlety and blaring tone. A nice brightly simplistic chart for everything.

"Just" the Bible and a bit of razz-ma-tazz.

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Not all churches teach God is "three in one"

Not all churches teach that the soul is immortal

The God of the bible is Sadist regardless of whether you go to church or not

The bible is not clear regarding what judgement there is beyond death, but it does speak of it

Not all churches teach that the earth will be destroyed

Not all churches teach Jesus was alive those 3 days

The bible teaches to obey Governments

• Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu
    Yesu Kristo Bwana Wangu

the question

What is this for strange assumption? No argumentation whatsoever. An unjust accusation is this.

If that for you is an indication that those people never had faith in God then it is my assumption that there might be something wrong in your thinking.

I left them because of my faith of God.

I am aware that the Bible encourages us to gather with other believers, therefore I go to church.

Who are you to make these kind of accusations without having a fact based argumentation or logic reasoning?

Edit: do you prefer to be in a Kingdom Hall instead of a Church? Am interested in your reasoning.

• cofty
    cofty
    If turned off by the GB's latest bloopers- do you still have faith in God and Christ? - the-q

Why do you think faith is an effective tool for establishing what it true?

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

Are you talking about the God of Abraham?

Oh I absolutely still have faith in him!!

When he told me to fricasse my boy though

I upped my medication instead

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

And HIS boy Kristos?

Dad's an unparalleled mass murderer

So

I've heard

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree

You?

:0)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

CHURCHianity!

Churchianity?........MadJW with a new account?

• the-Question
    the-Question

"What is this for strange assumption? No argumentation whatsoever. An unjust accusation is this.

I left them because of my faith of God. I am aware that the Bible encourages us to gather with other believers, therefore I go to church."

The churches worship imaginary God(s).

If you tell someone you're going to CHURCH- will ANYONE ON THE PLANET think "KIngdom Hall"?

Churches, all cults, call US as "Cult".

It's all quite tragilarious!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit