Who would you like to hear of leaving the Jehovah's Witnesses ?

by wozza 30 Replies latest jw friends

• done4good
    done4good

For the most part, I don't really care much anymore about who stays in, since I am all too aware that most are ill-equipped both mentally and emotionally to leave. I would even include my sister and my family in that group.

I have two beloved JW friends, (actually 3 if you count the unbaptized JW wife of one of them), that I would seriously give my right arm for them to leave, no exaggeration. It is the vain hope that either something going on in JW land might jar them loose, or the improbable chance that they will show up here that keeps me coming and posting here. They are good and bright people, and I painfully miss them every day. I also know they would reach their full potential before they became too old, if they would just see their way to leaving.

One decided almost two years ago she would speak with me no longer, (seriously broke my heart in the worst way possible), and the other two keep me at arm's length. I refuse to give up on them, even though I know it comes at great cost to my emotional well being.

Otherwise, I am long over trying with anyone else.

d4g

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit