I wrote to Mr. Angus Stewart regarding the "inactive" status claims made by the Watchtower at the ARC

by EdenOne 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    alanv - "...they were asked the simplest of questions, but they did everything they could to avoid giving a straight answer..."

There's only one reason anybody does that...

...because truly honest, straight answers would sink 'em, and they know it.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Nice letter!!. I was thinking of sending an email too--not as long but as a way of expressing appreciation for the work he is doing.

• poopie
    poopie

Can I have that email please.

• poopie
    poopie

Another line of reasoning could be this in the bible there is no scriptural bases for extreme shunning anywhere in the bible force Australia to prove from the bible where enforced shunning is mandated by God .

• poopie
    poopie

Another line of reasoning you can quote this week's watchtower study paragraph 13 and 15 free will

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I think the recent assembly whereby they went on record as encouraging the shunning of inactive ones would be the thing to draw their attention to.

C.C. the letter to the Australian Royal Commission as he represents them.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Poopie Another line of reasoning you can quote this week's watchtower study paragraph 13 and 15 free will

Good point as the very last thing jw's have is free will....certainly not the free will to associate with whom they choose.

• HBH
    HBH

I just wanted to suggest emailing the ARC with your comments rather than the lead attorney. I found them to be very competent and the info well get to the right person.

HBH

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Can you please tell me how to get in touch with them?

• HBH
    HBH

Here,

http://www.childabuseroyalcommission.gov.au/contact-us

I know he's our hero, but he has lots of competent folks working for him

HBH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit