Will You Still Wear A Mask Even If You Don’t Have To?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I wonder how some liberal posters who used to post here are doing. I hope they are “following the science “.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I made my own mask.

Out of tinfoil.

Double protection, just in case.

But it's not as comfortable as the hat.

• bsmart
    bsmart

Some stores are still requiring masks in my state. Went to the bank this morning and no mask required. Of course the clerks were still behind plexiglass and it wasn't crowded. Any place that people are closer than 6 ft I put my mask on. My husband is frail and I have to stay well. Wish I had a vaccine for pollen... its been a terrible spring for allergies.

• Huxley1979
    Huxley1979

I am unvaccinated and I don't wear a mask unless I am forced to in order to enter some establishment anyways. The government can go f**k themselves if they think they can dictate to me when and wear I can wear a mask outside, vaccinated or not.

And before you go and repeat the BS propaganda, I care about other people's health. If they're afraid of getting sick or if they are old and/or unhealthy, then get vaccinated! Then you won't need to worry about whether I am or not.

• minimus
    minimus

Huxxx, lol

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Right Fux Hux - " I'm... too sexy for my mask... too sexy for my mask... and too badass for the task... "

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

I will always keep one mask stuffed in my bag and a few in my car..just in case.

Let’s hope somebody ELSE doesn’t release any more germs into the environment!

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Haven't worn one yet!!!

• hoser
    hoser

I had a guy at the office today. I said let’s go outside, you can take your mask off. Went outside and he kept his mask on. Programmed fear is what this has become.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Went to Lowes yesterday, none of the workers were wearing masks. I asked why. The manager told me that they did away with that shit a month ago.

Only a small amount of customers still wore masks.

But it was nice to see that people are finally dumping the masks. Plus the latest reports show that masks never did prevent anything, instead it was just a political statement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAAMGeERkuM&t=2317s

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit