Will You Still Wear A Mask Even If You Don’t Have To?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I totally understand why some people would want to continue masking up. What’s disturbing to me is the healthy group that has become paranoid over wearing a mask. It has become a mental disorder.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

<Deleted>

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Once they allow "fully vaccinated" people to not wear masks, I intend to wait about 3 or 4 weeks and then stop. However, I feel they are going to have security guards to check up on whether you have a genuine "passport", and if not, you will be required to put the masks on (yes, double masks). And it will be deemed a felony to alter your "passport" or lie about being fully vaccinated according to their system.

Not that I am afraid of anything, since I have had some exposure to the virus while taking quercetin (which throttles it). But, even though that sort of "vaccine" is way more effective and safer than any needles (safer--that's why they don't count it), only the official shot will do. And any additional ones they tack on in subsequent years.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Will You Still Wear A Mask Even If You Don’t Have To? - no.

I hate wearing masks. June 21 is 'Freedom Day' and I'll not be wearing a mask from that point.

If Boris f**ks up, gives in to fear, and extends mask-wearing, I might indulge in civil disobedience. I'm quite poor, so I haven't made my mind up about this.

But, there will be plenty of people getting into mass civil disobedience. We have vaccines, so now we should be getting back to normal life.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

My perspective as a woman is: I don't mind the masks too much because I can be anonymous while shopping etc. If I don't wear make-up or have a "bad hair day" nobody knows it's 3rdgen at least not for sure. I used to worry about what outfit I wore to town. Not anymore! It has been freeing in a way. Not to mention, I don't have to acknowledge JWs I run into because they aren't sure it's me. Big WIN!

However, with the hot weather, my M95 mask feels suffocating. So when I'm fully vaxed , I will lose it.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The way the CDC flip flops on its recommendations I am suspicious of them. I know that since the wearing of masks I have not had a cold or flu for the duration so far. That's good enough for me. I had the two shots and I'm just now reaching the full effect point. Still going to wear a mask in public to avoid all the other airborne crap out there. It doesn't cost anything so why not?

• mrquik
    mrquik

Masks don't work. Look it up. Google "masks don't work scientific studies". You'll find 7 randomized controlled tests around the world over 11 years.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

This is my mask. If you see me, say "hi," and I'll eat your soul SLOWLY.

• minimus
    minimus

Wiz. I don’t see a passport issue

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I will be respectful but good grief. I'm sick of it all now.

I will discard the muzzle of conformity to the draconian Government ASAP.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit