Will You Still Wear A Mask Even If You Don’t Have To?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

If you haven't gotten sick, it shouldn't matter :)

• hoser
    hoser

I wear n95s but they are still not that great as it’s hard to get a proper fit.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Min

I really wonder what will happen to " full timers" when they finally break isolation. The young healthy Antarctic workers all get sick when they come out.

• hoser
    hoser

I wonder how many of us had covid and never knew?

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I wonder about that too. i just got vaccinated today so hopefully if I haven't had it I won't get it either.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I might wear a mask, just as soon as pants stop the smell of flatulence. Until then masks are nothing other than SJW virtue signalling anymore.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

No I wont, society needs to get back to normalcy before this problem, why remind people of it.

Vaccinations are said to be reliable to counter infection, so that's good enough for me.

We will be seeing some changes this summer.

• hybridous
    hybridous

No. This whole thing has devolved into performative theatre...

..where being scared over risks that are orders of magnitude less likely than everyday, accepted risks, are somehow now the highest social virtue...

I am weary from these useless burdens...

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

That's how I feel too hybridus. Not saying COVID isn't real: it is. Not saying COVID isn't dangerous: it is. But I'm sick of my freedoms being limited because I might get sick. I might get sick anyway in non-COVID times.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Here in Minnesota, the governor lifted the state wide mask mandate. The mayors of Minneapolis and St. Paul are still with the wearing of masks in their cities. I keep one in my pocket just in case because I don't mind wearing one. I'm going to be 75 years old and want to be cautious. I am also vaccined.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit