Will You Still Wear A Mask Even If You Don’t Have To?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It seems that some people just aren’t ready to put those masks aside even if they are fully vaccinated! Some can’t help but think their brains aren’t ready for “normal”.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

I will not be wearing a mask for one second longer than I have to. I don't wear it around in public unless I'm on public transport now anyway because I'm not afraid of the half-second I breath in someone else's air in passing. This whole pandemic is overblown.

• minimus
    minimus

I played Keno last night and in the restaurant the keno booth was literally 5 feet from me. Every time I played I had to don the mask.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

It's exhausting, isn't it? I'm sick of working out in a mask too.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I d didn't to start with except in stores. Not because I was afraid of air, but to not make trouble for some clerk, or give an excuse to the shutterdowners.

I am more afraid of the shopping cart that Has been pooped on, had a dog in it, and been goober sneezed on.

According to the wisdom, I am already dead.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I will say this, since the mask wearing, I haven’t had one cold.

• minimus
    minimus

Next week they will say the masks are toxic if they get sweat on them. I’m done with them!

• hoser
    hoser

I’ve never really worn one. We have a mask bylaw in effect but many businesses don’t enforce it anyway. I wear a mask when the business wants me to which is rarely. We don’t go to restaurants as they require contact information and I’m not into getting caught up in a covid sting.

I really doubt the effectiveness of a mask anyway because they leak around the sides and don’t filter small particles like viruses.

• minimus
    minimus

Road, the reality is we need germs around us to strengthen our immune system.

• minimus
    minimus

Most people really don’t wear the masks properly. I have a few that I wash that are stretchy and I follow the rules but they aren’t that effective according to government standards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit