It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2849 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I doubt he will post more videos, he’s clearly fed up. But he’ll still collect the money, always.

Earlier somebody said it’s possible to restore the view of dislikes on YouTube. Can somebody explain how that’s done? I’m curious how many dislikes he’s getting.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    someone's parody on a forum.

Challenge accepted ! 🤪...

Fresh out the press , of the Fakelicious publishing bunker co. I gave you a sneak peek of the new (unauthorize) book cover of Lloud Events ( for legal reason , I had to slightly change the name here...O.K. it was more funny that way) Available ,soon on Amazon for the reasonable price of only $99,99 !

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Edge or Chrome browsers should have a "show/view YouTube dislikes" extension.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    Earlier somebody said it’s possible to restore the view of dislikes on YouTube. Can somebody explain how that’s done?

On your PC, the upper right far corner, hit those three dots to open a drop-down menu. Click settings. In settings, click extensions. This should open a new tab.

Click the link for Chrome Web Store and in that tab, search Return YouTube Dislike and install that.

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    I doubt he will post more videos, he’s clearly fed up. But he’ll still collect the money, always.

He hasn't posted since the Jaracz video, over two weeks ago. He's bleeding support and donors and his response is to put in less work. What a moron.

He's obviously reliving his second teen years, going to comedy clubs, trying to be a rockstar or comedian or whatever he thinks will make him a celebrity. He's so desperate for applause that he's "singing" dumbshit songs and making jokes about sperm to a room of probably 10 people. It's embarrassing to see.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

I bet he will have to come back to the UK soon and claim benefits

either that or get a very low paid job in a country that he doesn’t speak the language even after all those years living there

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

kIM video as now 1,056views! 112❤ 73 comments and ZERO 👎 🤩

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

I don't know if you saw the comment section on kim silvio video... 2 defend L.E. .And one make me think ,it could maybe be Lloyd ? The other one I think is from Australia or New Zealand . and she follow Mark O'Donnell? And she left Kim a nasty comment ? didn't she see Lloyd last video and what he said about not just Mark but also his best friend xavier ?

The thing about people that lies ,they always give to much info on there lies... The first guy? keeps giving kim ,irrelevant info that had nothing to do with the subject...anyway you can if you want go and check that up for yourself

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    .And one make me think ,it could maybe be Lloyd ?

Yes, I see what you mean!

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    And she left Kim a nasty comment ?

People can leave those messages if they want, I am so immune to it now that it honestly doesn’t upset me.

i do want to disclose that I actually deleted one message from my YouTube today because the poster called lloyd a “self admitted child meddler” (my words). I deleted this because to my knowledge lloyd has never admitted to such a crime and I have zero evidence and have never asserted that he has committed such a crime.

I wanted to be upfront incase someone accuses me of being a hypocrite as I don’t believe in deleting messages, that one was just wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit