"Go and tell someone who cares...I dont care!"

by stuckinarut2 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wozza
    wozza

Well that was entertaining ,the ex jw needs to remember ,in my opinion ,the service school lessons from of old when dealing with one of these old farts.

Lets review ..........THE TALK

short introduction raising points

the body make succinct points explaining with facts and EVIDENCE

conclusion tie up all points in summary making reference to the introdution

He said he had been there the day before so be prepared with paper evidence to back what is said.

Definitely points for courage and remember there is nothing frightens the crap out of a witness more than EVIDENCE on paper............it's all apostate writing from the devil ya know.

As for the old fart , he was useless like a lot of blokes like him who are in JW's ,when confronted with irrefutable evidence they cough and splutter and then get angry because they have lost control of themself and their argument.

I reckon try again with evidence and it will all be over in a short time and you can enjoy your day knowing failures in life like the old fart live as legends in their own mind and you tried but they failed.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill
    Well-intentioned but long-winded.
    The JW raised an important question when he got a word in but the ex-JW deflected it.

He was something of a "motormouth", wasn't he!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Jehovahs witnesses are some of the least caring people I have ever met. People get defensive when their beliefs are questioned, understood, but there is a line no one with a heart should cross and this is it.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Andrew Jackson? Got the wrong Jackson there.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I agree with all of your comments.

As well intentioned as the ex-jw was, he did push the point.

But, the behaviour of the brother on the carts was still so bad. He certainly did not represent his "religion" well

(And just for the record, I was not that one that approached in the video. Some here sent me a pm thinking it was me. I just stumbled on this video on youtube)

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Deffinantle a mentally diseased angry apostate, who is trying to get back at jehovahs organisation, because he was expelled from the congregation.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

'What's your point?' 'Tell someone who cares'

Ignorance and lack of compassion for children.

I agree he should have wound it up sooner and got Jackson's name right but honestly these people stand around shop entrances and public places and then accuse someone asking them questions of harassment!

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

EW! That old guy is a SKIDMARK of a person. "You're a bit messed up, aren't ya? But where are you gunna go? Haha... You're a bit screwed up, hey?"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I would NOT be surprised if HE is the type of person who WT is protecting in their hidden databases. He looks like a creep, acts like a vile sack of sh*t and jeers like a dirty, old man. I'd be humiliated if I were his partner in the cart work.

What a piece of sh*t. Seriously. I need to go run another shower now that I've listened to his low-brow slurs. Ugh.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Wake Me Jo-Ho -- Don't beat around the bush. Just tell us what you really think!

• flipper
    flipper

Interesting. I believe at the 7 minute 30 second point in the video the ex-JW should have stopped filming and it would have had a more forceful impact. Because right at that point the JW was saying " I don't care, I don't care " about child abuse. And the JW said , " Go talk to someone who cares. "

THAT would have been a good time to shut it down and turn the camera off. The EX-JW's point would have been made about how JW's stick their head in the sand on these issues. But to blather on for 22 minutes it did his filming of this a disservice and made him look like the aggressor. Which diminishes the message he's trying to put out. Not the sharpest tool in the shed - I agree. I admire the effort, but by the EX-JW becoming embroiled in too much of a long argument for a video - people watching this might start feeling sorry for the JW thinking the EX-JW is being too aggressive for too long a period. Kind of my take. Thanks for sharing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit