2024 when will Witnesses admit they are wrong???

by Witness 007 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gordon
    Gordon

I saw the 1975 excitement first hand in the KH, but IMO, there was a small number of brothers who were skeptical about that date, but they kept quiet, so an not to throw water on the exciting increase in interest and new KH members coming in. Yes, I heard some elder say "stay alive until 75" at a circuit assembly in a talk, they also made an positive example out of an elder's son who quit high school at 16 and became a pioneer- the koolaid was drunk by many back then. I originally thought it was great, but by 1974, I was in the camp of, we shouldn't set dates.

Last year, was the 35th year since I sent in my exit letter to WT headquarters.

You can't cheat death by being a JW, nor can you avoid the consequences of being in a religious cult.

For those PIMO, consider this, God gave you a unique life to live, but JWs have taken that way and substituted their teachings and planned way of life for you- a fake reality. The longer you avoid leaving the KH, the less of your real life will be left to live.

Take your punishment from the KH, be a man and leave with your head held high.

Follow the light of truth- The only reason you haven't quit the JWs, is because you won't publicly tell the truth about how you really feel. Once you start telling the truth about your feelings, the KH will make leave.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    DesirousOfChange -

Careful, Doc.

Remember the Eagles reunion tour?

😏

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

When you look at how much they have been wrong about since the 1800s and they have never ever admitted or apologised for anything. They are unlikely to start now.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

The Wt went from saying before 1914 that Christs return was near to: Christ returned INVISIBLY in 1914.

So, no they will never apologize, but they will symbolize.

It is pretty easy to get their grift, unless you are just gullible.

Utter bullsh*t and the drones just lap it up. No apology necessary.

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry
    The Wt went from saying before 1914 that Christs return was near to: Christ returned INVISIBLY in 1914

Now they say Jesus was enthroned in 1914 but they are not sure if he has actually sat on his throne.

They will have to release new light on this soon as we are getting too far from 1914?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    It is pretty easy to get their grift, unless you are just gullible.

A lot of us were pretty damn gullible for a long time. Way too long in my case. It seems a lot of people are still that gullible.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    ElderBerry - “Now they say Jesus was enthroned in 1914 but they are not sure if he has actually sat on his throne…”

Oh FFS, how does that even work???

🤨

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He has to check the cushions, first. That can take a while. Centuries, even!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

The WT higher-ups will never admit to being wrong.

This is a bold statement but I'm basing it on their previous behaviour - and they've certainly got a lot of 'previous'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit