2024 when will Witnesses admit they are wrong???

by Witness 007 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WITNESS007:

I don’t think they will ever admit they were wrong.

That might destroy the last vestige of hope that keeps many people hanging on there. Many know something is not right but they will stay for life. I saw on a Reddit post that somebody said Boomer Witnesses are very prideful.

I’m a Boomer myself who got a lot of grief from these people back in the day because I worked.. I am happily long out of the religion.. But, these ‘heavies’ aren’t going anywhere and, in fact, are probably propping the religion up. When they’re gone, that’s it.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    Those that remain will not be there because of belief, but only for family and social reasons.

Yes it may well be the majority of JWs are just like Trekkies. They know it’s fiction but still go because of family and friends.

Many Trekkies don’t even like Star Trek that much anymore, but they like being a Trekkie for social reasons

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

Rattigan - “How are you calling 1914 wrong without replacing it with something that can be right?”

If I say that because of some prophecy a volcano is going destroy the earth before the overlaping generation who saw 1914 dies, then someone could say that’s nonsense. They don’t have to come up with an alternative date the volcano will happen they could say they don’t believe the volcano will destroy the earth.

Rattigan is a troll who thinks the GB have correct directions to be fully vaccinated.

They (neither the current GB nor R&F) will ever own those past failures. GB want it to fade away.

yes they want it to fade away. Just like Tony Morris they want it to fade away. It worked with Leo Greenlees and Ewert Chitty, former GB members who were removed like Tony.

They also want the harmful direction to be fully vaccinated to fade away.

They want people to remember it that the GB gave good direction that protected everyone. Problem is the direction from the GB is now causing white fibrous growths that cause blood clots and excessive people are dying suddenly.

https://youtu.be/wwdRfbPrGIY?si=srbFNN4iLldJLgps

• evilone
    evilone

Hi. I haven’t posted anything in a long, long time. But this discussion got me thinking.

As others have said here, I agree that the GB both doesn’t care about 1914, and they don’t have to care because the average dub either doesn’t know about the problem, and the few that do will never admit it. That said, the idea that the Borg needs to get more “bums on seats” just to survive is a valid point. I think that eventually, maybe 10 – 20 years from, now when the attendees at the halls are almost exclusively elderly people then the GB might finally feel desperate enough to make changes. I wouldn’t put it past them to put a paywall on jw.org thus requiring “active publishers” to pay up every month. Taking it a step further they could call a “returning to Jehovah” and invite all of those who have been “led astray” (disfellowshipped, disassociated, inactive etc.) to “come home.” It could be a combination of not only an amnesty program but also a blackmail trick to get people to pay up at the website.

Also, if the GB decides that they do care about the whole 1914 problem, they could just set a new date for Armageddon that is far enough out, like say the year 2150, so that no one on the current GB has to answer for a failed prediction. Instead they could tell all of the obedient dubs that its there job to prepare all of humanity for the end of the world.

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    Problem is the direction from the GB is now causing white fibrous growths that cause blood clots and excessive people are dying suddenly.

FFS do research.

https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/mike-adams-flawed-analysis-clot-embalmer-richard-hirschman-doesnt-demonstrate-link-between-blood-clots-and-covid-19-vaccines-epoch-times/

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    the GB decides that they do care about the whole 1914 problem, they could just set a new date for Armageddon that is far enough out, like say the year 2150, so that no one on the current GB has to answer for a failed prediction. Instead they could tell all of the obedient dubs that its there job to prepare all of humanity for the end of the world.

They kind of did that with the overlapping generations thing. That bought them enough time to live out their lives so the next GB have to worry about it. These two younger guys on the GB are only just overlappers anyone younger and they have to admit 1914 was wrong

FFS do research.

Notsure yes do research but on both sides of the coin. Not just the vaccine apologists, that article tries to say it’s cv19 causing the white fibrous blood clots and not the jabs. But the embalmers all say it’s the vaccinated bodies that have them not the unvaccinated

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

The article doesn't say that at all and there is no correlation at all between Covid, vaccination or these bolod clots.

I quote:

"It is a natural phenomenon commonly found in the bodies of the deceased. It also has been observed since before the Covid outbreak and the use of the Covid-19 vaccines."

https://factcheck.afp.com/doc.afp.com.34KB4DG

You really are proving yourself that you still have a JWdub mindset because your posts on here show you lack critical thinking abilities to review things said and understand them.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw
    The article doesn't say that at all and there is no correlation at all between Covid, vaccination or these bolod clots.

The article says “COVID-19 increases the risk of blood clots much more than the COVID-19 vaccines do”

this is trying get you to think the clot shots are not responsible but covid is.

this is just not true and I think you are still in JW mindset, you need to show critical thinking skills and be careful what you believe.

the article also tries to make out these synthetic white fibrous blood clots were happening before the rollout of the clot shots. This is also not true.

All the embalmers with many years experience have said they have never ever seen these white fibrous clots before 2021.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

To answer the question if the GB ever admit they are wrong just look at the amount of U turns they have made. This is admitting you were wrong without actually saying it.

They did a U turn on beards and now they are doing a U turn on being fully vaccinated to attend any of their programs.

• DesirousOfChange

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit