Please how do someone become an Anointed Christian in Watchtower Organization.

by bola 46 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Try some Depakote and see if you still feel that way.

• Maria Nieves
    Maria Nieves
    I just looked through your previous posts. Sounds to me like you are a troll or you have serious mental health issues. In your previous posts, you spoke of having been reproved. You also spoke of having disassociated yourself and seeking higher education. You spoke of being forced to reinstate by your father and you also spoke of wanting to find the right church to attend. All of the things that you did, go against the Jehovah Witness religion and in the religion, you are not in good standing. If your congregation knew that you were on this website communicating with others, you would be viewed as an apostate and chances are that steps would be taken in order for you to be disfellowshipped. If your congregation knows of all of these things that you have done, they will not believe that you are anointed. You are not an example of what the congregation considers to be a good Jehovah Witness.
  • Overrated
    Overrated

Depakote works alittle, maybe try some weed. I'm sure you'll feel differently after that.

• bola
    bola

I want to partake of the emblems at the Memorial next year. Should I partake of it? And I have informed my body of elders in my congo. Should I still partake of the Memorial next year?

• bola
    bola

@Maria Nieves

I know that WT has some problems. I only want to get honest clarification. I informed them of my Anointing before my reinstatement was announced around June, 2021.

• Maria Nieves
    Maria Nieves

Oh well. It’s too early for you to be acknowledged by the congregation as being anointed. You still have not proven yourself.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I told them that Jehovah revealed the elder's sins to me.

Really ?

Sounds like your delusional then.

For example you come to JWD forum a anti JWS web site, perhaps the longest running anti JWS used mostly by ex-jws then ask people here about if you should partake of the Emblems as you think your anointed .

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Not even the governing body has dreams revealing sins or prophecy. Being annointed is a private matter. Probably happens while sitting at a desk

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

If you are interested, here is a collection of research I posted regarding the use of the term "anoint" in the NT. It is surprising how the NT usage differs from WT usage.

And regarding the following of Jesus' instructions on the Lord's Evening Meal, this post (and thread) shows that there is quite a difference between NT practice and WT practice. Some have seen some similarities between WT practice and a black mass. There are a growing number of JWs who hold the Memorial privately because of what they see as heavy handed WT efforts to prevent JWs from following Jesus' simple command about partaking.

• asp59
    asp59

Don't see any point you talking to anyone in con about this. Organization has gone online and congregation arrangements probably gonna dissolve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit