Do todays Jw's care at all about Russell and the pyramid?

by olongapo joe 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• NeverKnew
    NeverKnew

Million miles away?

Totally inaccurate... Ol' Chuck is laying about 5 miles from where I'm sitting right now.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I really doubt modern day JWs have any idea about Russells pyramid. They are just to busy with their activities.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

But what an embarrassing landmark to have, to those who do learn about it.

• Hecce
    Hecce
    They have been told that their history started in 2000, anything before that is irrelevant.
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    Russell got kicked to the curb a couple years ago. JWs now don't care about him or his books
  • cha ching
    cha ching

I have had a few people say, "someone else put that pyramid there after he died.".... and so begins the circular arguments.

I like the idea of saying, "I will not sit with men of lies.".... What was the first sin? lying.... What made the whole world fall into it's evilness? Satan lying... Satan is a liar, and the father of the lie. (To which JWs will agree)

Then, you bring up the ARC trials, and the lies that were told. It is not doctrine, it is just plain old lying. No excuses can be given for lying.

Just keep repeating, "God will not make me sit with men of lies" "Jesus would not shun me or disfellowship me for not wanting to sit with people who act like his number one adversary" "My conscience will not allow me to support liars" "Do I have to support people who lie?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit