May 15, 2017 TO ALL BODIES OF ELDERS Re: Regular Pioneers

by wifibandit 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Looking at the requirements to be met to be recommended, the only male Pioneers would now be elders or m/s.....

Hasn't that always been the case? Unless they were born-in and too young to be a M/S yet?

And the reverse? Wouldn't it mean that any female pioneer would effectively be "considered" as a M/S if they were male?

• Etude
    Etude

Thanks, Hairtrigger. I'm beginning to suspect your experience was typical. But, in a way, so was that elderette's. The expectations placed on publishers makes that happen. I'm glad to see that some are "creative" about it. As suggested here, it may help prop up their tax-exempt status. However, it also hurts them. They are not really doing work that leads to growth. If it were a real corporation, the CEO would have been fired and they would have declared bankruptcy. It occurred to me how large the group is now compared to how large it was when I was in back in the 1970s. I think it's about the same size! But all the time they were talking about "growth". What maroons!

Etude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit