I can just imagine the hype that is going on in Australia about how close armageddon is now with all of these bushfires occurring.

by smiddy3 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

It brings to mind my niece when she see`s how dry the countryside is ,how armageddon must be so close.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Sadly, the Jobos only have to stub their toe and it's the prelude to Armageddon(tm).

I can imagine the Aussy Jobos will equate the bush fires to that too.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Its very wet here..do armageddon must be very close.

• Giordano
    Giordano

smiddy3.... No it has nothing to do with Brush fires it has everything to do with JW pedophiles. When they get on board.... belief wise... they can start to see what the end looks like for them. A disgusting religion.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Any chance of getting NZ to set off a volcano and earthquake?

• Moster
    Moster

How are you fairing Smiddy3?

• stillin
    stillin

Smiddy, are you in harm's way?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

The map I saw of the fires was absolutely mental!!!!

To coin a phrase, Australia is literally “Lit”🤨 The fires are surrounding the whole perimeter of the country by the looks😳. Is it connected with global warming?

Yes Smiddy 🙋🏽‍♀️, are you ok? How about our other Aussie members? Any experiences to share guys?How are the 🧑🏽‍🚒doing?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Yeah, because nothing says "ARMAGEDDON!" like bush fires -- unless it is thunderstorms and floods.

• Witchettygrub
    Witchettygrub

Our cars packed and ready to flee 'firemageddon' if wind changes or embers fly 40 kilometres our way (Central Gippsland).

On edge to flee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit