Wanting advise on a draft copy

by joe134cd 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    According to your SOPs my father should not even be talking to me about spiritual matters, if talking to me at all.

I think you meant :

According to you S.O.Bs my father should not even be talking to me about spiritual matters, if talking to me at all

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I’m not going to sign my name to it. I’ll be writing it anonymously.

Like I said if they read it through well and good. If not! Then that’s ok as well. My objective was to let the frustration out.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

If a Service Dept worker bee can't ascertain who you are, he will toss it in the trash.

If he can identify you, (or the postal cancelation) he will return the letter to your congregation along with a form letter to the Cong. Elders to "help re-adjust you" code for: "deal with this apostate".

Now if the return address is that of your least favorite, pompous Elder....the response could be most entertaining. :)

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    Balaamsass2: Elders to "help re-adjust you" code for: "deal with this apostate".

The Wt is very good at readjusting people. They've had lots of practice. Here, Fred Franz has just completed readjusting the thinking of a questioning Bethelite. Unity has been preserved.

Cinema Sunday: Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed (1969) | Magazines and  Monsters!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW
    I remember the strong anti internet warnings too.

Likewise. Remember the Awake about the internet? Huge cover page splash picture of an Ethernet cable with the connector on one end and a venomous snake head on the other.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Unity = uniformity. Conformity.

Thats what it is.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

If it makes you feel better Then go ahead and send it. I've written many letters over the years that I never sent simply because I know that no one will read it. As soon as they get a whiff of disgruntle they will file it in the garbage.

But I feel your frustration having older parents and having to do the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit