Sharia Law in the US, it's coming folks.

by James Mixon 49 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty
    it would be racist to make laws targeting one faith over others

Please take care not to conflate religions and faiths.

I have utter contempt for Islam. I am not racist.

• bohm
    bohm

Also if experience in Europe is any guide, once you get a "Sharia zone" it takes like five minutes and you have gangs of bearded nutjobs in skirts patrolling the streets to beat up gay people. Now strictly speaking that don't harm me, but I don't think that matters!

• bohm
    bohm

Cofty: You can call it what you want but laws discriminating one faith over another are unconstitutional in all western countries except for a very few limited cases which are not of relevance here.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

VI: I agree with you, "all they're doing is fleeing from their countries". But my question

why continue to hold on to Sharia law when it has devastated your country?

Again I know it's not all Muslim, most are becoming good citizens.

• blondie
    blondie

I'm not worried; unless it is spelled out in the constitution it becomes each states authority to make it a law for their state only. Unless you think that one religion will take power over all the others under the bill of rights, which I don't. There is a reason that it is possible for all 50 states to have different laws on the same thing, unless an amendment is added to the constitution which has to be approved by 3/4 of the 50 states (38)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-seventh_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

• prologos
    prologos
    cofty@bohm: "----laws discriminating one faith over another are unconstitutional in all western countries --

but once muslim , or any family's law becomes the defacto power on any territory, and is tolerated and not challenged, it has become the bridgehead of an invasion, specially organized or not. it might be even written in their constitution, aka--?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

bohm:"bearded nutjobs beating up gay people". They are in skirts and beating up gays, strange.

But what are the authorities doing about the beatings?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

James Mixon,

But my question why continue to hold on to Sharia law when it has devastated your country?

There is a very wide range of Sharia law from country to country. There are different interpretations of it amongst Muslims. It is not a standard code of laws and they don't all fall into the radical conservatism of ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc.

In any case, I am virulently anti-authoritarian in matters concerning religion and the state.

• prologos
    prologos
    V I: "There is a very wide range of Sharia law from country to country. There are different interpretations of it

Is it not these possible different applications of the "law" that divisions,-- Shiite/Sunni, and between local leaders, power maniacs , create the gradient for these terrible wars that drive people out? and then these divisions, conflicts are carried into the "host" countries, because the invader do not want to integrate, give up their home identity. picture the 1/3 US population of german background, often in key positions in various fields, not having thoroughly integrated, and siding with the enemy? or fighting their Prussian vs Austrian wars? of course "christians" had their divisions too, think 30 year war[s], but have they been exported to the extent we see in Europe, and the US ? "-it's coming folks" ? PS: immigrants integrate, invaders stubbornly refuse to, but impose their inertia on others. How many languages will we need on milk cartons, or as a "civil" service requirement?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

What is your proof that Sharia law is coming to the united states?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit