How the Borg could increase meeting attendance numbers

by Sour Grapes 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Topless ushers, LOL.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

If the End doesn't come 2030, we are not Jehovah's organization. Yes, we the GB would be False prophets and you can take that to bank. Hell I would be the first one in the KH in the front row, with a big smile taking bets...

• hoser
    hoser

There is a church in my town that had a classic car show a few Sunday’s ago. Drive to church with your mustang or corvette and they had a barbecue going and a bouncy castle for the kids. I was seriously thinking of switching over to them. Even better they are only a couple blocks from my house instead of all the way across town like the Kingdom Hall.

• zboubiz
    zboubiz

Well here’s an interesting quote then :

By your having part in the advertising of the meeting and aiding new ones present, the Lord has arranged for you to count the hour spent attending the lecture, and that alone is four hours per month. Travel time of a maximum of one hour per day (if that much time is consumed traveling) can be counted also. (Informant May 1945)

But it seems like the Lord changed his mind and now you can’t count your time attending the public talk... Too bad !

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub
    Vidiot
    Topless ushers?

Do you really want to see a bunch of 40 + year old men topless---anywhere?

just saying!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Do you really want to see a bunch of 40 + year old men topless---anywhere?

just saying!''

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit