Very weird "orb" experience last night....and i don't believe in paranormal

by Bad_Wolf 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Listener I did a vid clip

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks, I've watched Youtubes where people are filming in very dusty places and it's amazing to see all the dust orbs flying about.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

So going on 24/7 3 days later that still hasn't happened again. Inconclusive for me thus far.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

😂😂😂 It's very odd that's for sure.

(Stan: Man in underwear😂😭)

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Bad Wolf -- could be coincidence since today is National Frankenstein Day/lol - or so I heard on the radio today. The novel was written by English author, Mary Shelley when she was only 17-18 yrs. old.
    Oh wow I didn't know about that.
    Frankenstein is probably my favourite book. Mary Shelly was a genius.
  • dubstepped
    dubstepped

I told you what it probably was. Likely just a gnat. I get them with my Wyze cams. It's nothing magic.

This feels like the time I saw the post circulating on YouTube about the ufo sighting in Louisville. I knew what it was because I was at the football game that night and saw them parachute out of a plane and float down with flames coming out the back. Just a cool aerial show. But no, it must be something supernatural. I told people what it was and my posts were erased because people don't want truth, they want to be special.

• LV101
    LV101

Dio - I couldn't believe it was NFD and they could have at least publicized it more. She was quite the author - WOW.

dub stepped: I take it you don't buy into the flying objects commercial/military pilots are recording/lololol. It's difficult to believe any UFO info but I did see a strange phenomenon one nite coming out of a restaurant and it was so bizarre it left me speechless and staring in shock to the point the woman that was asking me a question/chatting noticed my frozen stance turned to see what I was in awe of and in her southern accent yelled, "oh my God!" Otherwise I would have checked into the nearest psych hospital and thought I'd totally lost it! It was around 1995 - 1996/97 at latest and googling I found info about many people noticing these objects in Arizona - maybe NV. Some experimental flying objects from military base in AZ which is weird because Area 51 in NV has lots of toys to experiment with - anyway. I'll never forget as long as i live. It was a blue streak flying very low appearing just a few blocks away and unreal - then disappeared from my view because of buildings -- older area lots of trees so my view was blocked. I don't believe in anything weird like UFOs, supernatural, etc.

• jp1692
    jp1692

It looks like a lens flare originating from a light source on your phone—it tracks that.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Jp1692- hmm I'm going to test that out. Over a week and nothing since but I'll test that seeing if the light off the phone can duplicate that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit