Very weird "orb" experience last night....and i don't believe in paranormal

by Bad_Wolf 28 Replies latest jw friends

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Looks like a gnat or something. We get the same issue around late summer and early fall. Tiny flyers like that seem to be attracted to the IR on the Wyze cameras that we have. We see them on the porch often, unfortunately in the house too occasionally as they pop in from the screened porch.

• scary21
    scary21

It was the strangest thing,my sister my daughter and myself went to a friends house to visit him for the last time. He died two days later. We all have spent many happy days at the house on lake Erie for many years.

We knew we would never return and it was very sad. Now my daughter believes in all that crap and I always say I believe in science .

She took her phone and went around the house filming each room and narrating as she went along. When she got to our friends bedroom (he was now downstairs in a hospital bed ) She said now this is Johns bedroom and all of a sudden orbs started flying around the room I mean fifty or more just going crazy. This lasted for a full minute.

I have never seen anything like it ! I had to admit WHAT THE HELL I just don't know. I still don't believe in supernatural crap but it was very very strange. Just so many not like a few but because it was so crazy I wish I knew ???? It was not dust or bugs. They don't just appear and in a flash and than clean themselves up do they ? Spooky!

• Spiral
    Spiral

All I can say is I see orbs from time to time on my cameras, but I think they are just dust or reflections.

But, I've never seen 50 or more at a time, so not sure what to think of that!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Bad wolf,

You are either one tall dude or you have short doorframes.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Vander, 6'5 lol

• atomant
    atomant

alien disclosure is coming. To think we are the earth holds the only life forms in the universe is close minded imho.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

It's dust, I have it on my home camera all the time. The IR LED reflects on "invisible" dust. Dust is everywhere.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Based on the trajectory, it seems like it was an insect that flew off the face of one of the cabinet drawers, towards the camera. Being out of focus it looks like a fuzzy ball. Interesting how this happens just as someone enters the room, you know, like they scared the insect.

Don't jump to fantastical claims of the paranormal when a mundane claim would suffice and is far more likely.

• LV101
    LV101
    Bad Wolf -- could be coincidence since today is National Frankenstein Day/lol - or so I heard on the radio today. The novel was written by English author, Mary Shelley when she was only 17-18 yrs. old.
  • Listener
    Listener

Can you post a still on here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit