Very weird "orb" experience last night....and i don't believe in paranormal

by Bad_Wolf 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

So I got this night vision/security camera. Wyze is the brand. This only happened once last night. As I am entering the office, a very bright orb darts at a curved angle originating from a solid object, and 2 other lighter ones right after but in different directions and patterns. After that, I checked, I turned on and off my ac, nothing like that happened the rest of the night. I am familar with dust and flash cameras making what looks like orbs but this was nothing like that. And when people do photos, I can tell it's just dust. I've seen outside orb videos, but those are just bugs. Trying to debunk my own video here, especially since it didn't happen the rest of the night. Might try to upload it. But if you look up wyze orbs, you'll see quite a few people are puzzled and getting wierd orbs too. And they also confirmed not dust or bugs.

• Simon
    Simon

Either bugs or image processing software introducing an artefact or a combination of both. Exactly the same as "roswell rods"

It's not the 2nd coming of Christ if that's what you think, it's cheap-ass camera and a moth or a fly plus someone who is, well, lets be kind and call them "open minded" (but definitely something "mind" related)

• LV101
    LV101

I'm laughing because I've seen weird orbs thru or bouncing off of glass, sky lights (I have few walls mostly glass) and think it's aliens/ghosts but here they're usually circular/small (not always) and it's usually my cell phone in my hand or security/lighted carts, on golf course at nite - it's weird. I've also received alerts on cell and amazing what bugs, light-flies, etc., look like on security camera lights -- the sunlight reflecting off objects on security cameras. Is it possible a car passed by and your sec. cameras reflected the light.

Wyze sounds interesting. I get so tired of sec. camera alerts on my cell I seldom check them anymore unless I'm out and about.

Keep us posted.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

I'll try to post a vid. It wasn't a bug and it wasn't dust that's all I know. And I tried to make it happen again last night and it didn't. And I have a friend w/ the same camera, and they got a notification one night and showed me live, and it was similar to the vid I got, but it was tons of them shooting at it. I thought had to be dust, but the way it was happening didn't right.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Ok hopefully this worked. So this only happened after entering immediately after nightvision activated. Rest of the night didn't happen. Turned on and off ac. Wasn't a bug. Wasn't dust, and a few almost invisible ones too with different movements. Besides dust and bugs haven't found other explanations and why it didn't happen anymore.

https://streamable.com/ay7p2

• Simon
    Simon
    It wasn't a bug and it wasn't dust that's all I know.

Wow, I'm amazed you have the resources to live in a sealed capsule like a chip manufacturing room, those places cost $billions and take years to extract all the dust.

And bugs, whoever heard of a bug ever even getting into a room ... so you must be correct to rule those out too.

PS. It's unclear if your camera is covering outside but even so ... AC, yet you discount 'dust'. Yours must be the only zero-air-turbulance AC ever invented. Unless you are in a fridge I guess.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

If it was dust, it should have continued to happen and notice where it originated from, inside the filing cabinet, where there would be no air current. And turning on or off ac didn't make it happen again. If any natural explanation then thinking would be the camera/IR related to when it first turns on or some programming thing. But if was dust would not of only been that instant (and a few others less visible), but throughout the night and related to AC blowing or not.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    and the camera is indoors
  • Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

Anyway as I said I don't believe in supernatural, and this message board is great at debunking, so since I couldn't find anything past dust and bugs and don't think that was either, seeing if any know more causes or explanations, etc.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i watched that clip--i saw a very strange thing--looked like a bloke in his underwear

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit