New standard on how they treat disfellowship

by Butterflyleia85 42 Replies latest members private

• EdLogan
    EdLogan

WHAT do you think?

Will they "clarify" that adepts must not go beyond INVITATION to meetings and then "Hi", or will this become a golden ticket?

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx
    WHAT do you think?

Will they "clarify" that adepts must not go beyond INVITATION to meetings and then "Hi", or will this become a golden ticket?

It’s been several weeks now. It seems to be the golden ticket but it’s not what the GB were expecting.

They have a follow up about the dress and grooming that was announced at the same time as the slacking off of shunning.

No they haven’t given any further direction on not going further than inviting to meetings.

I’m familiar with a few cases of PIMI JWs now contacting POMO DFed family members for the first time in years the same day they heard the changes.

They invited them to the memorial and were told no thank you in no uncertain terms.

Imagine this is the first time parents and children have been allowed to talk to each other for years even decades sometimes.

The DFed ones went through such an enormous trauma and had to do lots or work to move on in their lives. They finally get to terms with the fact that my JW family will never ever speak to me again and I have to accept that.

Then along comes bearded Mark Sanderson and brings all the trauma up to the surface again. Would they really be so pleased that their JW family has been given permission to contact them again after all these years 😡

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

You either are family, or you are not. You don't get to play the happy family game after years of refusing to, just because some dickheaded outsider now gives you permission. The disfellowshipped have moved on and have adjusted to life without you. Get used to it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit