Would you change user name?

by JH 62 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

My real name is Carl, and my user name is Larc. Same letters, different names. Well, since those are the only four letters of the alphabet that I know, I think I will stick with Larc, but you can call me Carl, if you want to.

Just don't call me "late for supper".

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Farkel or Farkelmus?

CC

Always been CC or CC Rider, think I'll stay with it.

• minimus
    minimus

minifark

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Too Funny!! ROTFLMAO!

CC

• onacruse
    onacruse

larc:

since those are the only four letters of the alphabet that I know,

Please, my good fellow...don't overstate your abilities

Craig

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Since a person's real name can't be changed without a lot of hastle and expense

No it's not. I had my name legally changed from Scott Presley (hunka hunka burnin love) to Christopher Scott. It cost $250 and I had to get fingerprinted, which in itself was kind of interesting because I had to go to the Dallas city jail. After being there for just a few minutes, I realized I wanted to be a very law abiding person. But for me, changing my name was no big deal. I think it took a couple of months because they sent the fingerprints in to the FBI (I have a file now) and then the judge signed the order and that was that.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Well, since everyone one knows my real name , I would change it to that now, Dede.......most everyone calls me that now anyway.

When I first came on the board I wasnt ready to tell who I really was, and so I used the name of one of my favorite Eagles songs, a song that had meaning to me when I was a little girl,,,,,,The song expresses some of my feelings but my life is not about what the song is talking about at all. But I did always feel like I was hiding behind LyinEyes, and was never able to be the real me, for lots of reasons,,,,,,,,,,growing up there were many secrets and I tried to keep things hidden inside, and away from anyone who tried to look too deeply.

I feel free now, a sense of what I really always have been , but didnt allow myself to be,,,,,,,,,and that is very honest, not Lyin at all, not hiding anymore, and not afraid to let the world see the real me.

Sometimes I tell too much about myself, but it is liberating and theraputic for me. But I guess I could change my name to NoMoreLyinEyes,,,,,,,,huh?,or LyinEyesUnmasked, or how about my self given Indian name..........Tells2Much?hehehhhhhh

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

I am known in many circles as oldcrowwoman. She's a part of me as to who I am

Some are uncomfortable as to "old" thats okay. I don't have a proplem with it .

But I will keep her.

OCW

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I started as a JW defender so today I would like to get rid of the JW part of my name. Maybe German Guy or so.

But my eMail is still [email protected]. I think I would be hard to find a vacant eMail-address.

• manon
    manon

No, I wouldn't change my user name Manon suits me just fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit