Would you change user name?

by JH 62 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

If you had to choose another user name, what would you choose?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Well, I like my name but I guess I'd go with Lady Pearl (Janis Joplin) oh yea

• lost_and_searching
    lost_and_searching

YES! I definitely would! I think I must have been pretty down and depressed the night I found this great forum and joined. I suppose that at the time I truly felt "Lost and Searching". But everyday I am finding so much strength within myself, that I feel the name "Lost and Searching" sounds rather pathetic. LOL

Now, I think I would just like to use a simple "Bobbi" or even my initials or something like that. And I would love to be able to add a picture to my profile, too! ~Bobbi

• JH
    JH

When the profile option will be operational, I think we will all be able to change our profile names once.

Will you change yours?

I won't change

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    But everyday I am finding so much strength within myself

Good for you. Glad to hear it.

JamesT

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I'd just use Salem. My chosen name. (legally changed it) It means peaceful and safe. Mimilly comes from 'mim', a character in a book I read who was a strong defender of her child and grandchild - and at first, hid behind the nick. I'm just me now, and I like it that way. Mimilly/Salem

• happyout
    happyout

Maybe, but I think my user name is pretty descriptive regarding how I feel about leaving the WTS. I might try for something "prettier" like delicateflower, but then if anyone got to know me personally, they would fall off their chair laughing everytime they saw it.

sigh - I would sometimes like to be treated like a delicate flower - sigh

Happyout

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

JH: probably not.

I've been known as Rayzorblade in so many circles, and it kind of works.

I'll keep it.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Thinking about.

Might change it to - Holey_Cheeses* King_of_the_Juice*Son_of_Gouda*Maker_of_Heaven_and_Earth* Mediator_between_God_and_man*Mick_the_archangel.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL At Holy Cheeses. Hey King of the Juices................ aw never mind, don't stop, you're cheaper than PPV Comedy, and usually funnier.

No No Name change here. I'm working on getting it turned into a personal licence plate.

Probably safer than WBTS GFY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit