Would you change user name?

by JH 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Change my name?

Are you kidding? My name is like a cherished number plate, the envy of all and only available at a very high price.

Mind you, I wouldn't mind being called "Loretta".

Englishman.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I thought you were Pommie Pompey!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I've had this name since before Al Gore invented the Internet. When I worked at American Airlines in the 1980s, I was coordinator of all the international offices (sounds impressive but the pay was lousy) and the London and Frankfurt offices started calling me 'Big Tex' and it kinda stuck. Can't change it now, nor would I want to.

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

My name fit me when I first signed on...both from the song and my feelings in general and the WTBS in particular. Now I am FREE AT LAST, (but I think that name is already taken.)

FreeFallin

Of the Free at last, thank God Almighty I'm Free at Last class!!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I put in a request many months ago to change my "name", but that part of this site continues to be inoperable??? I have just about given up........

Since a person's real name can't be changed without a lot of hastle and expense, it's nice to be able to change it on a forum if you want to. I'm still waiting, though.

When I chose the name "Sentinel", I had in mind that this site was sort of like that for me. A place that stood out and watched out for everyone--helping me to finally be able to talk about my experiences with the JW's, to share, and vent, and help others. My part in that would be a person who would also "watch out" and "look after" others. Since then, I think it's too much like "watchtower", which I hadn't even considered at the time. That's why I thought about making the change.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

XJW Be One Too (xjw_b12) is a great name I think. I don't blame you for wanting to keep it. It says everything!

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Well, I kinda love my name, Vivamus, but if I had to change .... how about Holland_Hottie?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Change my name???? No one would know me if I did that ---but I would like to be Hyacynth( spelling ?

• JH
    JH

Don't change name Mouthy, I'll have to make another license plate for you

And my lambsroar.com/gallery doesn't go anymore so I can't post pictures here like I used to.

Strike9.com sucks

• minimus
    minimus

NO.....minimus is so fitting! If I had to change it, I would like to be known by my real name, Farkel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit