No more Questions from MINIMUS

by was a new boy 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Oh I have just seen this thread. Very sorry to hear Minimus has died. I would like to know more about Minimus too.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

My heart literally went into my stomach when I read that line....

Can anyone tell us anything more?

Poor minimus! He will be so missed. I wish there was some way to pay respects to his family, under his real name (since pretty sure he was out)

I wish Rick would put date stamps on the video because I can't find anything.

If so RIP minimus, I will miss your sense of humour, you could really brighten all our days😥

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

O Min, I hardly knew ye, Bro.

You were the Master of Who, What, Where, When and How.

And how!

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Sorry to hear this.....but TBH, "Six Screens" has been, shall we say, less than reliable on certain other occasions.

If true, it is a loss for this board and all who knew & loved him.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

This is just so sad.

RIP Min.

I'll miss you buddy.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Sad to hear!

Rest in peace.

Gorby

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Such a tragedy. If you knew Minimus, you knew a lot. I wonder if his family knew how many on-line friends he had.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

RIP Minumus

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

I've been here about a year maybe less so I didn't know much about Minimus

But it seemed like every time I came to see what was happening on the site he posted some question.

And I got used to him being around and saying something about -----Something.

And I EXPECTED HIM TO ALWAYS BE THERE.

THEN HE WAS GONE-----------JUST LIKE THAT------NO WARNING--NO GOODBYES-----JUST MISSING ONE DAY.

And it reminded my of how easily I can go or the ones I love can go with no warning, no good byes.

So I spend about half a day calling all my family---JWs who are still believers, and JWs who have woken up, and I told them that I love them and I'm glad they are my family.

I got a lot of mixed reactions. The family that are still believers told me that perhaps I should start studying the bible and consider coming back to Jehovah----LOL!

I told them I had no intentions of ever being a JW but that I just wanted to tell them I loved them because maybe tomorrow they won't be around. They tried to convince me that the end would be here very soon and more than likely they won't be dying of old age-------(I don't think they consider the fact THAT THEY ARE ALREADY OLD 70S AND UP)

So I reminded them that even the Bible tells us that anyone one of us could die in the coming week. They either forgot or didn't want to admit this was possible.

(James 4:14) . . .whereas YOU do not know what YOUR life will be tomorrow. For YOU are a mist appearing for a little while and then disappearing. . .

And my JW family members that have woken up, some of them started crying and reciprocated, others invited me for dinner, and others were grateful that I was back in their lives.

MINIMUS----wherever you are brother, rest in peace.

Sooner or later, we will be joining you brother.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

A minimus is: a creature or being that is the smallest or least significant.

Our Minimus was full of the least significant questions, but they added up to great content.

R.I.P. Minimus.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit