No more Questions from MINIMUS

by was a new boy 58 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WAS A NEW BOY:

Thanks for thinking of me! I have been reading here but just haven’t posted.

I really do hope this is incorrect news about Minimus because he will be missed.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Oh, I hope not! I've been extremely busy lately working morn til late at night and haven't been checking here. I just checked for the first time in a while and this is what I see. Somebody asked how old he was. I'm pretty sure he was 60ish... I'm thinking early 60's. I was not aware of his having any health issues. I think he played tennis a lot. My insides literally did something (moved or something) - I don't know how to describe it - when I read that he had died. I so hope it's not true.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Rick announced, he found out today that he died 2 weeks ago, 65 years old. Rick was a friend of his.

Says this site went to Hell in a handbasket. Nobody comes here anymore.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Such shocking and saddening news. Yeah I heard on Ricks' show tonite too, Minimus passed away.

Thoughts and best wishes to his family and friends.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I miss him too! May He Rest In Peace!

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Very sorry to read this. May he rest in peace.

• titch
    titch

Wellll, damn! I gotta say this about Mr. Minimus: Whether you agreed with him or disagreed with him, he always had some very interesting, though-provoking, probing questions to ask. I'll miss his contributions to this Website! Best Regards.....

Titch.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Bloody hell ,this is sad news ,so sorry to hear this.

• Harvey
    Harvey

Very sad news , have been reading his posts for awhile now.

• zachias
    zachias

Rest ye gentle warrior,

with seas and breezes soft.

The gulls with cry above you from their heavenly loft.

The Elysian fields await you to rest your tired soul

for peace everlasting is yours my son, you have earned your goal.

from Zachias,(formerly Zeb)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit