Damon Wayans was apparently at 2017 Annual Meeting

by Richard_I 22 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Jehovah's Witnesses-

Like Scientology, but for BLACK celebrities instead of white ones.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I'm so over celebrity JW's. Who really gives a shit about them? Live your life and be happy.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I grew up in NJ and his family often visited our congregation in Irvington by. The father was pretty strict as a matter of fact and would pop and smack them.

They were noticeable only because it was so many of them. When they became famous all the loser sisters woulmd lie that one of the brothers had a thing for them when in actuality it wasn't tru e.

• Butyoucanneverleave
    Butyoucanneverleave

Wonder if he knows Serena Williams? 😏 These celebrities are not held to the same standards as the regular rank and file.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    A JW viewing a Photo of Marlon Wayans a local Church: The religions of Christendom condone and often make idols of these people even though the are mixed up in the politics of the world and their comedy is full of suggestive and inappropriate humor.

A JW viewing a photo of Marlon Wayans at the Kingdom Hall : Even celebrities are among those who know we have the truth are loyally serving Jehovah by spreading his message to other celebrities who wouldn't normally be reached by ordinary Publishers.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Good move on Damon's part. Makes him relevant and an excellent interview source for Leah Remini's proposed series exposing the JWs.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

It's usually the case with born ins, or those raised as a kid in "the truth", when it comes to doing something religious they blindly pick the Watchtower because that's what they knew as a kid as religion. The same thing happened when Michael Jackson died. Paris Jackson was going into a KH carrying the old brown covered songbook. Since when did Michael and/or his kids attend a KH?

It's no different from the "catholic" friends i have. They know very little about the religion but they're "catholic" because they were born into it as a kid. Only ever go to church for weddings and funerals.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

This all makes sense now. Back in the late 90s when Jenna Jameson graduated from stripping at the Crazy Horse Too club in Vegas and made it onto the adult film scene, her stripper pal Nikki Tyler and her would hit the town. A lot. This is what Jenna said about her only ever encounter with Damon (below). Damon sounds like every young brother who is so desperate to "sin", but will only ever skirt close to the edge (I know of plenty). You can look, but you can't touch, kind of thing

Me and my girlfriend (Nikki) were in Las Vegas when they decided to attend a hip-hop club. "We were the only white people in the place and we were so fucked up we didn't care and because we didn't care, no one else seemed to mind either. Not long after we arrived, I spotted actor/comedian Damon Wayans sitting on a couch looking fine as hell. Nikki and I walked over to him and sat down on each side of him. We started blathering nonsensical drunk talk. When we started dancing for him, he was remarkably laid-back considering how out of control we were. "Damn, he said to me. "Look at that body." "But I don't have a butt," I protested. "You've got enough ass for me, he said. We ended up jumping in his limo and going to his suite at the Bellagio. Nikki and I flopped down on his bed and started making out while he sat there coolly and watched. I'm rarely forward but I had been mixing alcohol with pills so I was feeling frisky. I looked up and him and demanded, "Kiss me." "I can't," he said. "That's just not me. "You know you want to," I persisted. "You have no idea how much I want to." "Then kiss me." I crawled to the edge of the bed and his face met mine halfway. All we did was kiss. Immediately afterward, Nikki and I got up, left the room and stumbled out of the hotel.

Pictured below around the same year, Jenna on the left, Nikki on the right:

• Diogenesister
  • Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SXf6oYafHtQ/hqdefault.jpg

"I went to the Annual Meeting this weekend.....Hated It!........"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit